The BEST dream of my whole life, even trumps Everything ever in my life!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The BEST dream of my whole life, even trumps Everything ever in my life!!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

It was a holiday, there were other people around me but I don't know them irl. We were planning and doing stuff I guess. There was an important man. Other people were trying to make themselves important to him. I was sent to him for help which made some of the other women jealous (I had a sense of this). He made me above them and wrote a 3 page love letter to me with my name as Hind's Feet, for them to read. I wish so much that I could remember the letter!!! He was telling me how I was chosen above all the others and at the same time seemed to vindicate me and rebuke the others. It was so personal and it was the Best dream I've ever had in my life and trumps everything in my entire life!!!
In times past I would have woken up so sad because it was "ONLY a dream... not real and wished that it was real" Now, I know that it Is real, that was written for me, and it was a real love letter I was woken up by my phone ringing and as I was being woken up I was aware of the song "Lead Me To The Cross" the version I love from the radio!!!
So, to continue with the phone call! It was someone calling to tell me that a debt had been canceled!!! Before you get Too excited, it was a BIG debt that I shouldn't have owed because we had pcsed and my son wasn't attending!!!
I then turned my thoughts to my dream and realized that man is Jesus!!!! He had mad me feel SO special, I've never had that in my life, never have been made to feel chosen and loved and vindicated at the same time!!! I felt like it was a love letter that a King would write to a woman he loves, who was just a commoner. Like a man loves a woman but only in that perfectness that God can love.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST dream of my whole life, even trumps Everything ever in my life!!!!

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

This is my third attempt today to reply to this post! Let's see.... I wanted to tell you how beautiful these words are to me! I am so happy for you that Jesus came to you. I've been seeing more and more in the written word that the second coming of Christ is not all about the traditional way it has been taught, unfortunately! The second coming is a word that means nearness. The nearness of Christ. This is just what you experienced. He came to you! He is real, alive and loves every single person on this earth this much. What a joy to experience this. I feel it!! Sometimes it is hard to believe when this love comes to us SOOOO personally. What a joy and a privilege for you that Jesus entered into your life to show you this....to experience Him!! wow. I am so happy for you. Praise Jesus! Life changing times.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Wow Nyagali!! I can see why you had to try 3 times, amazing!!

I believe God was waiting for the perfect time to let me "meet" Jesus in my dreams, as I have been wanting to have that for So long!! He did it in such a perfect way for me I never thought God would do that for me. I was talking to Him the other night and was telling Him that I want Him to be what was denied me by my parents and others throughout my life and that I want Him to take their place. Something I've been noticing about Yah is that when He speaks its so many things wrapped into one, it's the most clever thing I've ever seen in my life, no one could Ever be that clever!!
If He had come to me in dreams even a year ago, I would not have known Who it was, He would have had to look like the pictures, He didn't. I don't know what He looked like, I don't even know if I actually saw Him.

I too have come to the conclusion that I don't care how His second coming happens! If He comes after the tribulation, fine, bring it on!!

That's really cool about your discovery!!

I was wanting a reply to this so bad, Thank you Nygali!!

Thank you Father Yah!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm

awesome!!!!! praise the living God!!!

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi hinds'feet,

I got goosebumps when I read your dream. And I strongly got reminded of a song by Kim Walker, "How He loves us", so I thought I might just paste the link here.. enjoy..God is good!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps&feature=related

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

Thank you traveller!!! I've been looking for a song quite a bit today that would fit my dream!!! Don't know why I was inspired to look for a song instead of a verse...?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 am

Traveller, I Love that video you gave me

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 am

HF you remembered it

What a beautiful dream, Praise God, Amen!!!

It's so wonderful that God Himself revealed Himself to you, that's the best feeling in the world, when #1 He shows up in your dreams and #2 He shows you it was Him, no one pointed Jesus to you but Jesus Himself...what a special special feeling

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 am

hind'sfeet wrote:I too have come to the conclusion that I don't care how His second coming happens! If He comes after the tribulation, fine, bring it on!!

That's really cool about your discovery!!

It has always been in scripture but we've let those ahead of us blind our eyes to so much truth in the scriptures. In this dream Jesus CAME to you! If you read the Bible you can see this so clearly. It isn't all about the end time tribulation. We have tribulation NOW. When we do, how often has Jesus then come and met us, ministered to us, taken us OUT of the tribulation, or most likely, taken us THROUGH the tribulation. It is such a false teaching to believe all of these things are about the future. What does that do IN THE MOMENT of trouble? What does that do when we need Jesus? Only a few select people in time get to experience Jesus coming and taking them up? NO! Jesus does this to his people over and over and over. It is in the NT all over the place, but we've read it as some future event. Jesus is for real and for NOW...Praise God. He is SO personal to each and every person on this earth! Not just some select few. I've read and seen stories about hundreds of Muslims who have had Jesus appear to them in dreams! Isn't that wonderful? And they all express just what you did....His love. His coming to you in this dream was wonderful. And you know what? He will come again to you too. This is the beauty of the reality of LIFE! The Spirit breaks through to the flesh. Otherwise we cannot get into the Spirit.
Bless you as His life changes you.....
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 am

Amen Nygali!!! I have also been in that discovery mode since I've discovered this site Thank You Father Yah That dreams are more real than I ever imagined even if they are seemingly fictitious and a lot of times surrealistic. I just woke up from a surrealistic dream, don't remember most of it cause some neighbor kids were buzzing my door for my son to come out and play...
My whole life I've wanted to be that child that got to sit on Jesus' lap and for God to speak to me like I've heard from so many people. I've been learning that He speaks in dreams and it is more obvious than when we are awake and distracted.
I do know what you mean that Jesus is with us NOW Praise You Yah of Heaven's Armies!!!!!

I've been on a quest for several years now that God Himself has sent me on to uncover my eyes from the blech that has been pounded into my head about what the Bible says since child hood, and to reveal the Truth Of the Word that IS Jesus, to Reveal Jesus to me

I was reading a posting from one of the moderators one time and they said that the more we listen to God the less symbolism He uses (something like that, I don't quite remember it exactly) and this dream had absolutely NO symbolism and it was straight up Real

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am

Hi ,

glad u liked it:) you're welcome

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 am

traveller, watcha doin up so bright and early?! Well I wouldn't say 3 am is exactly bright, but hay we can't argue with early!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

Girl, I witness to you blossoming in the light of His love!

You really are receiving. Also, think of the whole of the Bible as love letters to you!

I have set you as a seal upon My heart

You are mine

The King greatly desires your beauty

Only He knows you intimately as He formed you before you were even in your mother's womb!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Wow Karen That so blessed my heart

I keep hearing stuff like some verses and stuff weren't written for us but for Israel... It's so confusing! Aren't we grafted in? Doesn't that mean it applies to us too?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Gal 3:13-14

All of us who were not Jewish, after the Crucifixion have access to those promises. We are now WITH God in this world, and should be learning how NOT to be strangers and aliens to our covenant of Blessing.

We receive and apply and the first covenant is superceded by a better one. Through the Jews we are grafted in. In HIM. Many people forget that Jesus is a Jew! lol! We are IN Him. Whooh Hallelujah! It is so easy to love our Israeli brethren. Bless Israel, bless God!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:16 pm

God bless Israel!!!! AMEN I agree, Jesus was a Jew, us not Jews have forgotten or not listened.

That's what I thought Karen, I'll ignore preachings about blessings only intended for Abraham's descendant's and not for us!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

We have to remember that b4 Jesus...the promises were for the Jew only..because

Ephesians 2:12
that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

but now...

[sup][b]9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.[/sup][/b]

The promises are NOT automatic, but for the believers who will press in and appropriate/access by faith/receive our covenants of promise.

Thats the difference between a victorious Christian lifestyle, or a defeated one? A developed, maturing believer, or one who is just happy to be saved and attend Christian 'tea parties? '

Do you know what I mean?

Some of us have a hunger for God and some alas do not.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I Do know what you mean!!

The people I used to look up to as strong Christians, I feel like I can't talk to them about what goes on spiritually with me. I don't feel superior to them just sad that they don't realize that God speaks to us every day, that with God all things are possible and He Will supply all our needs according to His riches in/and Glory.
I am Not happy attending "tea parties" it's so boring! I love talking about the miracles that God does for us every day! Though I would love to go to a real tea party, I don't have the proper attire anyway! LOL!

I think some people I grew up with have forgotten the God of their youth, the love they had of praising and worshiping Him.

I'm actually surprised that you mentioned that for us it is not automatic promises because throughout the years of learning about claiming promises I never thought of them as automatic, for some reason, I just never thought of it.
It's the people that say those promises were only meant for the Jews, that upset me.

I think I responded to everything backwards!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Here is the song that was singing, this is the version I LOVE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2TGuAbXqI

After a fun conversation on another thread about the consequences of not listening to the songs singing when you wake up, I had to look up my song and listen to it to see what message God was trying to tell me upon awakening.

That song IS a LOVE song, which is an intense song, which simultaneously is about Jesus love towards us and ours towards Jesus. Along with the Revelation song, this is my favourite song!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top