someone trying to shoot my husband..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

someone trying to shoot my husband..

Post by traveller on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:37 am

Hi fellow dreamers.. Would like some additional thoughts/insight into this one:

A dream where I saw 5 people walking, my husband was one of them and he was at the back. The group was being followed by a man who wanted to shoot my husband. He never hit him though. He chased him every time we went somewhere. My husband was the last of the five. The first three were women (I must have been one of them but somehow also saw it all from above), behind the three women was a man and behind him my husband; he was like a guard of the group, with a backpack, and he was keeping an eye on all (as a guard). The group went into a hotel building, then my dream only focused on my husband and his follower. My husband went to an elevator. I saw the man who was following him around go into an elevator too (but he was by himself and not in the same one as my hb) and saw the threat he was and was concerned for my husband. The man shot once outside the elevator but missed my husband. Somehow my husband wasnít in the same elevator, but on the other side of it? He got up without the guy shooting him.

Then another scene outside somewhere when the group of five (with my husband at the back) walked past shops, etc, quite a busy street with people everywhere and a couple standing there talking in groups. In one of those small groups I saw the guy with the gun again, he turned his head to see my husband when he walked past and then started following him again. Thatís when I got a close up of him: he had grey hair and black trousers, and obviously carried a gun.

Then there was another scene on a ferry but I canít quite remember any details apart from the ferry.

Then another scene of me in the back of a big garden with raised garden beds (raised like in big tubs of a couple meters long and about half a meter high), there were lots of these garden beds and they were all neatly in rows with pathways in between. I sat on one of the garden beds and I was looking at some pansies growing at the end of the garden bed in front of the one I was on. In the dream I was pondering on the fact Iíd never known there were pansies so far back in the garden as I hadnít been there for a while. The beds were mainly for productive stuff, so these pansies at the end stood out, like they were decorative. There were only three of the pansies and they were planted in a straight line next to each other right in the middle of the end of the bed, and I was thinking of how there could have been more on the edges as well, but there werenít..

Then all of a sudden I was helping someone (one of my sisters) collect petals of white pansies. We were collecting them on the ground on one of the pathways between the raised garden beds, somewhere else in the same garden a bit more to the front. The way how we put them was in a circle shape, but overlapping somehow. There were two of these piles. The petals I collected still had the stem on them?

End dream.

God bless you all!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone trying to shoot my husband..

Post by traveller on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm

bump..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

I don't really know, but the guy chasing your husband around reminds me of a back stabber?

I'm sorry traveller :( Those kinds of dreams stump me too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:02 am

thanks h'feet..
Half a year ago I had another dream where there were five of us in a group going into a hotel and waiting there. Now in this one again those five of us, I don't know who the others are, just that my hb and I are 2 of them. In that dream we were waiting, in this dream there's actually movement:up the elevator, but with the strange man following.
What i find encouraging though is that whatever the man with the gun represents, my hb never gets hurt/hit by it.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 am

That really is encouraging!

I bet God is protecting him from something :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm

thanks h'feet:) trusting Him for all parts in hb's walk, so it's great He gives those encouragers in the middle of a dream where I only see in part..

Been pondering on the hotel part. Coming to think of it, hotels seem to come up in both my (and hb's)dreams regularly. Hotels are usually a temporary place..
And then the garden. Garden for me symbolizes a place I love spending time:) it's relaxing eventhough it takes a lot of effort and hard work, which I don't mind, but then the relaxing part by just spending time there and enjoying the results of the labour is even more enjoyable. So the last scene in this dream where I sit in the back of a garden expresses that feeling of relaxation and pondering on deeper things. I'm looking at three pansies, which IRL I've come to like for their simplicity but also their versatility.. The three in a row..in a straight line..reminds me of the Trinity. The garden is such an excellent place to ponder on Him in all aspects..
Pondering now on the collecting white petals part of the dream with my sister.. More thoughts/insights welcome anyone;)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

There used to be a place where I would spend a few hours driving and praying and listening/singing praise and worship music. I realized that it was my time with God after we went back across the pond and I could only day dream/cry about going to my place...
It reminds me of what you say about the garden.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:15 pm

yeah..we need those places to be alone with Him, wherever it is.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top