Tiger attacking and another one my protector

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiger attacking and another one my protector

Post by tishafay on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

I don't know what this dream means, but in my dream was a lot of tigers in different situations. I saw one sitting over on another area and he was watching me. i don't remember if i was afraid or what. I just remember lloking at it and feeling as anyone would about tigers being aggresive and stay away. It saw me but didn't attack.

The second time another tiger was actually attacking me. With claws an all. I was so afraid and this big beast was tearing at me.

Another part of the dream the tiger was leading me somewhere. It was a monkey and me. The tiger tore open the gate and the monkey went through and then it wanted me to go through. It was leading me somewhere, protecting me i guess. It made sure i stayed close.

This one however, on another day when i was sleeping on the couch i dreamed i was awake and this tiger was attacking me on the couch trying to rip me off the couch. I was trying to fight it and just woke up, i realized it wasn't actually there and was really distraught afterwards.

I'm scared i've told that some really awful events are coming up n my life an i'm going to b defeated.
I was also told my life is headed n a rocky direction and God is warning me that if i don't change things n my life now, failure and destruction awaits.

tishafay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiger attacking and another one my protector

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 am

Tishafay,

First things first. #1: We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus!

It could be that this is the Lord showing you that you may be under attack in some way in the future. Don't let the enemy lie to you. God shows us these things so we are not frightened and to remind us that He is our Shield and our Defense. Take it to the Lord in prayer and ask Him how He would have you handle the situation.

#2: Remember that people will tell us things with good intentions sometimes but that does not make it so. If you feel condemnation or guilt with a word over you....it is most likely not of God...not that the person tried to do wrong but that they may have interjected their personal feelings.

I cannot stress this enough. We are not defeated because Christ paid the price for us and won the battle on the cross! He defeated the enemy. The enemy is a liar and a thief and he will come to you and lie to you and tell you, you are defeated.....YOU ARE NOT DEFEATED!!!!!!! Hang in there and take it to the Lord in prayer.

Lord,

I lift up my friend to you and ask you Lord to give her understanding in her dream and also I plead the blood of Jesus over her right now and thank you Lord that your Holy Spirit will comfort her right now. Thank you also Father that you will reveal the truth to her regarding any words spoken over her and that you will heal any wounds that may be there as a result of those lies. Father I also want to state that we make a conscious choice to forgive those who may have spoken a curse or an untruth over us be it intentional or unintentional. Thank you Father for hearing and answering our prayers.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Amen Connie! :clap:
Also, i feel like the tigers could be certian people in your life that you either have or will come in contact with that are at odds with you. does it feel like when you're around certian people that you're in a "den of tigers" so to speak? And is there one person in particular that's helping you out in some way? No matter what happens, just know that the Lord will guide you and keep you close to Him and offer his protection. Just trust in Him.
blessings to you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Ahhhh, shucks, :blushing:

Thanks,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top