Marriage to my already maried spouse !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage to my already maried spouse !!!

Post by cognizant on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am

hello all,

I've been seeing this dream for a second time and was wondering if it has any strong message to say.. stumbledupon this site and thought I may get some help from this forum.

In my dreams ...I see a marriage ceremony where in I'm the bride, and the groom is the love of my life my husband(i've married only once!!) we have been married for 6 years...have a good relation...n we I've 2 adorable kids.just had one 7 months back)

In the dream that i saw last night it was a marriage reception . My husband looked much handsome and lively (than he was 6 yers back when we actually got married..)..his jolly self that I see every day ..the crowd that was attending our wedding were dfferent than the one who attended our wedding 6 yrs ago....In my dream they appeared to be more wealthier, colorful, most people were adorned with crystals and exquisite jewllery.

As I was standing I see a very renowned my dream i say to myself like wow this person is comin to my wedding tat too uninvted..n is giving us a very expensive gift. It is really an honour to have that person come..n that too uninvited!!

In my dream somewhere I'm thinking I already have 2 kids with my husband and why are we having this 'marriage' coz we already have a healthy and strong relaton with each other !! N i seemed to mutter to myself like is this a strategy of havng a party?? However I notice that there are no kids around not even mine....the party seemed more like for the adults..

I hope someone can interpret tis for me...I'm willing to answer any questions that u have for me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top