BLOOD GOLDEN FISH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLOOD GOLDEN FISH

Post by karen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am

I had a strange night where I slept very deeply but kept waking, as I thought it was time to get up. I was aware in the deep sleep, of how deep and 'nourishing' it was to me. I felt gr8!

I had prayed for nourishing sleep, to strengthen me before I went to bed, as I felt my body needed it, for some reason?

Part of one of the dreams I 'had/pulled back/recalled' out of the Spirit, had such vivid imagery, that awake, it could seem horrid, but somehow it wasn't.

The Dream:
I saw a man, who was some kind of performer/puppet master facing me. He stood on something I could not see, that made him higher than the horizontal, rectangular glass tank in front of him. He wore black.
Also, there were NO STRINGS, (like a puppeteer would have) he was dressed like a conjuror, or Houdini type character. And the 'show' was for me. That was the impression I got.

As for the colour black.
[In my dream, I queried it momentarily, in my mind? As I think of absence of colour in a dream gives a clue as to what is going on, and the source. However, as this dream unfolds I am sure the source is God, and He is using contrast to speak to me]

I am starting to analyse/interpret, and ask God questions now, WITHIN my dreams, which is fun!

Anyway back to the dream...

The man was tall. [even without what elevated him]
He was dark haired and olive skinned.
He was handsome. [in the dream I remarked to myself that he reminded me of an actor in real life, but couldn't remember the actor's name]
Most of all, HE WAS KIND. I sensed gentleness too.

The tank in front of him was completely full and packed solid with real red gloopy BLOOD. (see what I mean about the imagery?) The tank was very large and how many gallons it contained I would not know?

As I looked on. Within myself, in the dream I was startled at so much blood! (human) I focussed/zoomed in on it, in the huge rectangular tank. Well, out of the tank came an enormous fish. [gr8 because I associate these images with Jesus - to me fish/lamb/blood/wine etc are symbols of Him] So I settled in myself again and 'watched' the fish.

I can't remember if He pulled it out of the tank or not? It was DRAWN OUT somehow and hovered above the tank, and I got a real good look at it.

Anyway, the fish hovered above the tank about a foot in mid-air. The blood was dripping off of it, revealing it to me. The fish was at least 2 feet high and just over 2 feet long and a foot wide.

At this point, I am not alarmed, but in awe. Of the human blood dripping off of it, and the colours of the fish. Also its shape.
At first its shape was that of an Angel fish, but then as it moved in mid-air I cannot describe the shape, it changed/morphed. It had lips like a Grouper fish. It was a meaty, weighty, lovely thing to look upon. More Grouper shape by now.

Also the back half of it was coloured vivid BLOOD RED, and the front half of it was coloured MOLTEN LIQUID GOLD. The colours were fluid, and moved, with the same viscosity of blood and molten gold. The colours were ALIVE and GLOOPEY. They had TEXTURE.
The other thing to note was that the colours were divided, EXACTLY in half, down the side of the fish. The red & gold were divided vertically where they met down its side.
(kinda like a dividing line had been drawn on it? just as if God had made it/drawn it/painted & created it and had pleasure doing so) Everything about the fish was ALIVE. (the colours, the fish itself)

I realised in my dream that the gold was real, and high quality next to the blood. I knew it had come out of the Spirit. The fish swam in mid-air, and in the dream it wasn't out of water. It was like the air was the water it moved in. If you know what I mean? As it swam towards me I just stared intently at it, wanting to know and see more. It swam past me and I woke up.

In the dream, I remarked to myself that I was in the water of the Spirit too, and that is how I function. [at times in dreams when underwater, I can walk/talk etc and not drown]

In hindsight, I believe the tank for me, represented how everything is 'contained' in our covenant of blood. Somehow as the fish swam by me, I knew that it was Deut 8:18 which I was meditating on that evening. I knew that my wealth comes out of the Spirit, by my covenant. Covenant wealth.

Anyone out there have any thoughts?

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BLOOD GOLDEN FISH

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 pm

I love your dream!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks Hindsfeet...I don't know what it all means yet though..lol!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8zkXPro1AQ&feature=related

I was trying to find a video for someone I knew when he was a kid, he grew up to be what he pretended to be when he was little... It's so sad. Apparently the love of his life just left him, they were married as far as I know. He's not a Christian...
Well, anyway, I was watching this video and towards the end reminded me of your fish!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks Hindsfeet...

I watched the vid, but nope...that's not it. Plus the colours were split horizontally and not divided vertically

I found the title interesting though....A million pieces...then I looked up a band member and was reminded of this song. If you can research the band member's history it took 27 years b4 he wrote the song and his story is touching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prKFl3VXG8E it fits with your best dream you had thread.

God is watching over you and you are loved whatever you go through...

Anyway...Wot does me dream mean tho!!! lol!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank you Karen! I'll look it up after I post this and then reply about it! That's so cool, so maybe God used your dream to remind me of a song so you could look up that other song that would match my dream too

Ok, so, your dream, when I got to the fish part it reminded me of the time Jesus got His tax money out of the fishes mouth.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Hmmmm..........So still the theme of provision and Deut 8:18....

I went back over my notes in my dream diary, and He the conjuror DID pull the fish out from the tank..

Last edited by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

That's a great song! I especially love the first part before it goes into the repeat.

I think God is teaching me what that song is saying, letting me experience for myself so I can understand in my heart what the words mean besides just in my head.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 pm

That Is interesting...

And the air is the Holy Spirit?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm

I am excited and I admit IMPATIENT...lol! as I sense something soooo good Hindsfeet. From the Holy Spirit. I have had other dreams to confirm this recently. I know, I know, I know, that we are not to be impatient, but it is the only word that fits. I am eagerly awaiting my manifestation.

Yesterday two male friends came down from London on the bus to visit me. We talked, walked in the country, had a liesurely country pub meal on a beautiful English summers day.

Before they arrived, I asked God where to take them, and show them around and what He wanted me to say. One of them is not saved, and God gave me a message for the unsaved chap. He was 'outed' in a humourous and loving way by God! I can still see this chap smiling at what I said, and I know it 'went in'..so to speak.

The other chap who visited, (the Christian) remarked to me when I spoke to him, about something I said about him being newly married, that what I said was SO DEEP. Well Hindsfeet, to me it was not deep, just obvious truth from God. But it really hit him.

Later on at the meal he phoned his wife in India and asked me to speak to her, as I did not get to their wedding. She asked me for prayer. I have an assurance inside for her prophetically, but held back in giving it out, as now is not the time to speak.

There is an acceleration going on in me, that is hard to explain. It has a duality to it. God is speaking about a call on my life in 2 areas/fields. Today I agreed to the 2nd field when I realised what He wants.

For the first time in my life, it is something I can 'feel' excited about, as it is 'enjoyable' to me. I have never had an enjoyable profession in life. Just work. Working hard and in harsh environments to provide 'not enough' to pay bills.

The point about my friends is that they paid for everything to treat me. My Christian friend gave me money. I 'knew' He would because God 'dropped' it into my spirit in the afternoon. Just a gentle whisper. I was able to watch it play out in front of me. (like the dream)

I watched a believer, who was prompted by God, who then responded, and I received. Biblical giving. But I knew these things BEFORE they happened! I was sensitive in the Spirit and 'seeing'. It happens to me a lot. I get upset when I am not seeing into things, as it is my natural, supernatural disposition, developed over time.

I have often been prompted to give and obeyed. At times it was so lonely. (Especially tithing, so unpopular over here in the UK.) The proceeds from my beloved homes etc, and I have no home of my own now. Yet God has promised me two. He dropped the design plans of one into my spirit when I was fasting. The other He led me to and it exists in this county which He has led me to. It is literally the home of my dreams! Perfect!

Today I check my emails, and money has come to me. (out of the fishes mouth?) In order to fulfill God's vision, there must first be provision because what He has shown me, I couldn't earn the money to complete. It is too big.

Well on Friday I quit one of my part time jobs, believing it was God. I also told an unbelieving work colleague that if I had what I needed I would be able to preach the Gospel full time.

I do not usually speak out these things, but hide them in my heart like Mary. (people can gossip, back bite and in unbelief speak over these things and tear them down.) But God reminded me, it is now time to speak. As nothing can stop it coming to pass. It has been birthed in the Spirit.

All these lovely encouragements came after obeying. It makes me remember 'If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.' Another translation says 'If only you would let Me, I will make you rich'

I know what to do with it...wealth. I know its purpose. (been studying it for years) God has a plan and purpose for me to fulfill and has enlarged my capacity to receive, as well as give. And I am not afraid.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

karen wrote:

I do not usually speak out these things, but hide them in my heart like Mary. (people can gossip, back bite and in unbelief speak over these things and tear them down.) But God reminded me, it is now time to speak. As nothing can stop it coming to pass. It has been birthed in the Spirit.

All these lovely encouragements came after obeying. It makes me remember 'If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.'

....... And I am not afraid.

Thank you Karen.. I'm only just falling in the middle of this thread, but what you said there, see quote, so speaks to me right now.. It's something God's been trying to get across to me lately.. If I was only not so afraid.. God bless you!!! You are such a blessing here.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

I So enjoyed reading that

I have experienced what you have said more and more! It's bringing me to the point of Fully realizing that God's will is SO much better than mine, I'm seeing it now. My will needs to be conquered, I forget quite a bit that I need to ask God. I'm used to being alone, not asking people for help, not relying on other people except for my husband. It's not even that I Don't want to ask for help, I just don't think about.

I too have been thinking a Lot about Jesus receiving provision from an unlikely source by His Father. That's one thing that I tell myself over and over again that with God Anything is possible, He will provide and don't worry about where it comes from. It could literally fall from the sky for all we know. I told God that He wants us debt free and He will have to provide the money to set us free.

I know what you mean about the wealth thing!! I don't think God can trust my husband with money and me to stick up to him when he acts like a baby. I never had that kind of trouble with our son...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Doesn't it take good old fashioned hard work to trust and not be afraid in these things? People do not appreciate how we are being forged in secret.

They just see the so called 'effortless' results when God Who sees in secret, is rewarding us openly.

Keep going you two...

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

You are so right! It's not been through my efforts that I have been forging ahead that's for sure!!
I remember a time in my life that I'd look at people with great faith and think about all the time they put into God, and thinking, nope, that's way too much work...
God has been using my interests to forge me ahead!! Wow, what a revelation, cause I have not even thought about that
Amazing God All I had to do was tell Him to Rule my life and mean it

Oh, when you were talking about your friends it made me laugh inside

Here is the song Lead Me To the Cross the version I LOVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2TGuAbXqI

I'll post it under my dream and talk about it there!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

Hey Hindsfeet!

Confession time...your last post, I deliberately did not listen to the second song you posted. I got a check in my spirit not to.

I am oh soooo glad I waited! Today I really needed to hear that song for the very first time.

I have had strange times recently where I have to struggle to not be conformed to this world's way of thinking. Like a fish swimming upstream water. My 'feelings' have made me want to quit.

But I am more than feelings. I gotta go with the Spirit, with my God.

Thank you for the song, water to my soul!

Last edited by karen on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 am

Karen, I'm going through that too, not conforming to the world. I know what you mean

I am humbled right now that God used me to help you. I read what I had wrote and right now I just don't feel like that person. Some sins I wasn't aware of came to mind in church today...

It's a real blessing to hear your testimony right now

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 pm

I meant to say in the above post that I felt like I was swimming in dirty water. How does one keep clean in that kind of environment? Contaminated thinking, will produced poor choices and results. This I know.

You said...
I am humbled right now that God used me to help you. I read what I had wrote and right now I just don't feel like that person. Some sins I wasn't aware of came to mind in church today...

All I can say about sins, is that they are no worry. Run TO the blood Hindsfeet, not FROM it! Develop your righteousness consciousness, not sin consciousness. (He is faithful and just to cleanse you of ALL unrighteousness - believe and receive that by faith - don't wait until you 'feel forgiven') By faith, you ARE... Forgiven!

Forget feelings...they can push us towards God or away from Him. But our mind, an act of our will..choice, will lead us in the first step towards Him. He meets us in the rest. That's the goodness of God. Grace.

I have been so angry this week about attitudes of others. The, 'screw everyone over in favour of myself mentality'. I have thought on it so much, that it got down into my spirit contaminating me. I have felt so low. Not realising it was negative meditation. For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Then the anger turned into rage. Then I just ground to a halt and confusion. I kept with the scripture, my Bible studies, but it was hard to hear God's voice, within the word. I couldn't function properly and walk in love. My love walk was messed up.

Through your song, taking that first step towards Him, I got free. My eyes can see again. I can hear the voice of my Father's love in His word. He has given me answer after answer in my studies this afternoon. I have spent Friday eve and all day Sat trying to 'hear', being dulled to the word. (and most of last week partially receiving and sensing static) I even didn't want to eat this weekend, as I was so affected in my thinking.

So the block is removed now. I have my answers. You helped. Body ministry goes on.

You know, it reminds me of when a minister publicly falls. It doesn't mean everything they ever said from the pulpit was crap! It is not all over.

Though I fall, I shall arise. [might I add.. IN HIM!] Hallelujah!

So don't be hard on yourself. Relax, believe that you receive. It is the Father's good pleasure to GIVE you the kingdom.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Thank you Karen!

I forgot to tell you I heard we sang that song today in church and then after church it was played over the pa system(?)

Also, the pastor today was talking about women and modesty and how men think, David and Bathsheba... He mentioned a big time pastor who had an affair. He said to never think that you aren't capable of sinning like that. I also learned something new and had never thought of about Bathsheba, she could have told David No, I'm married... Apparently she bathed intentionally to where David would see her...

Anyway, I know what you mean about mulling over stuff and the anger, and the selfishness of others... That's one of the biggest stumbling blocks for me, looking at how others are being treated and then becoming furious, usually I might say something under my breath, or out loud, or take out revenge unknowingly and knowingly. It's an automatic response that I don't always feel in control of. Though I don't always take out revenge
Actually yesterday was Chock Full of that stuff that rile me up. It was not a good day.

I won't let this stuff get me down. My emotions a little hay wire right now. God will take care of me (it's not just about the sin/sin that I was brought to mind) it's some other stuff too. He will give me peace. That's what I need right now is PEACE.

Thank you for the wonderful encouragement!! I really need it today

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top