Awkward Situation at Aunt's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awkward Situation at Aunt's House

Post by dem on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am

I dreamt I was holding my baby leaving one of the bedroomís from my auntís house and wanted to leave before she saw me. My aunt was standing at the doorway of her bathroom. Some of her friends were in there with her. Her friendís were also in the rest of the bedrooms, and all over the house. She was having a party. I greeted her and let her hold the baby. She was wondering if she was ever going to get to see the baby and hold her. The baby was smiling, and I commented of how I thought she resembled her. I greeted her friends in the bathroom, but they just looked me sternly. I then greeted her friends in her bedroom and they didnít speak either, just looked at me sternly. In fact all her friends were looking at me mean. I began to believe that my aunt was talking negatively about me to her friends because I didnít invite her over to see my children. I felt very uncomfortable and out of place around her friends and wanted to leave. I took my baby from her and said bye to her and bye sarcastically to her friends, went downstairs and left.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward Situation at Aunt's House

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top