REPOST: PEACH TREE DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: PEACH TREE DREAM

Post by MaddCB on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 am

Hi ya'll,

The dream I had was pretty much very peaceful and weird at the same time. In my dream, My fiance(now husband) and I are living in a combination of my great grandma house and his grandma house. Most of the action of the dream takes place in the kitchen and the backyard. I'm standing in the my great grandma's kitchen, fixing my husband something to drink because he's been very busy mowing the front and back yards. I give a glass to our son to take to his father. I'm pregnate, expecting our third apparently. I walk out to backyard and I can't stop staring at my great grandma's peach tree. It was full of peaches! I also got a sense of peace and that every thing we'll ever need or want is and will be provided for. The backyard looked like it used to look like when my great grandma was alive, full of flowers and a peach tree. The front yard had oak trees and sunflowers. It was the peach tree that stood out the most, because after my great grandma passed away(she was 102!) the tree stopped blooming and producing fruit, and the yard wasn't an "Eden" anymore. The sunflowers are special too, because my great grandma front yard was full of sunflowers and so was my fiance's grandma front yard full of sunflowers.
Third BEST dream ever had! I guess the tree was as old as my great grandma, it was there when my grandma was born and was there right up to day my great grandma died.

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: PEACH TREE DREAM

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 am

I remember reading this the first time and knew it was significant, I'm not surprised you have posted it again. Have you gone through it using the worksheet? It may help you with some of it because there is so much in it that has specific symbolism starting with the kitchen being the central location. http://www.heartsongministry.com/Dream_worksheet.html
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddCB on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 am

I did use it, and this is second dream I had with our son(I currently have no children) in it, but there are two children in this peach tree dream. Only this dream it focused a little on my son from the last dream with him in it. I just know the other child is outside with daddy. Twins, and we're expecting a third.
I understand the sunflowers(holds meaning to me and my fiancee. The sunflowers are the only flowers that follows the sun(Son^_^)and they grow tall to meet the sun)

The peach tree is the odd one in this group of plants/flowers. That tree stopped producing fruit after my great-grandma died, then it died a year after her death. Nothing left there but a stump. This peach tree in my dream was in the same location as the real life tree. This tree in my dream was not dead, but over flowing in peaches. I guess a fruitful tree means fruitful/prosperity. I have been praying on freedom from debt and struggle in our finances. To have prosperity in not just our finances, but spirtually, emotionally, physically, marriage, and future family.
That's why the dream gave me the feeling of no longer stuggling but every need and want was and will be met by our heavenly father.
The kitchen-still not understanding it completely
The combination of my great-grandma house and my fiance grandma house-Its weird that this "our" home is a combination of two families. Maybe it means we each inherited something from our grandparents? Or inherited something?

We've been going through a serious trial for the last two years. We've been praying and fasting on this trial that long. It's finally coming to a end as we finally have trial date(this month), but we're praying that the truth comes out before the sceduled court date. So we can put this behind us and move on with our new life.

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Parts of your dream that stood out to me - see what you think sister

Post by karen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

I did use it, and this is second dream I had with our son(I currently have no children) in it, but there are two children in this peach tree dream. Only this dream it focused a little on my son from the last dream with him in it. I just know the other child is outside with daddy. Twins, and we're expecting a third.
I understand the sunflowers(holds meaning to me and my fiancee. The sunflowers are the only flowers that follows the sun(Son^_^)and they grow tall to meet the sun)

3 sons remind me of the Trinity. One child is outside with Daddy. Jesus is located with Father at present. You're 'expecting' a third. Expecting the Holy Spirit to deliver something? To you?

Sun flowers wilt with heavy heads when they cannot lift themselves up to the Son/sun. (hard trials in life?) Yet as soon as the Son of righteousness arises over you with healing in His wings. Sunflowers look up! Whooh! Hallelujah!

The peach tree is the odd one in this group of plants/flowers. That tree stopped producing fruit after my great-grandma died, then it died a year after her death. Nothing left there but a stump. This peach tree in my dream was in the same location as the real life tree. This tree in my dream was not dead, but over flowing in peaches. I guess a fruitful tree means fruitful/prosperity. I have been praying on freedom from debt and struggle in our finances. To have prosperity in not just our finances, but spirtually, emotionally, physically, marriage, and future family.
That's why the dream gave me the feeling of no longer stuggling but every need and want was and will be met by our heavenly father.

Was your Grandma a believer? (Was your fiancee/husband's Grandma too?) Think of the inheritance in the Blessing you have been left by her, but most of all by Jesus. It is an inherited tree. Often we think of generational curses received down our family lines. But what about generational BLESSING?

A fruitful tree, I imagine they were ripe fruits? That speaks of right timing, as well as the prosperous outcome in all areas. I find it interesting that you mentioned Eden and not producing anymore after she died. But you have the authority, after the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus to command the Eden blessing to bloom again for you.

Imagine that tree stump, and transplant it in Eden, boy would that thing sprout and shoot up and be fruitful and multiply!

I bear witness to something good, and the feelings that you had of peace and prosperity breakthrough. Stay on course and keep doing what you are doing. Don't quit, or change course.

I give a glass to our son to take to his father. I'm pregnate, expecting our third apparently. I walk out to backyard and I can't stop staring at my great grandma's peach tree. It was full of peaches! I also got a sense of peace and that every thing we'll ever need or want is and will be provided for.

I found it interesting that you got your Son to take a drink/glass to His Father. Refreshing of the Holy Spirit. Is that what Jesus is interceding to the Father for on your behalf. Makes me think of never thirsting again. For some reason I think of the kitchen as the place where it all happens in a home. The woman being the centre of the home. I think of you being the centre in prayer. Kitchen to me represents the place of prayer for your family.

What does a garden mean to you. For me gardens are wonderful places, and outside is a place to meditate on the things of God. Your garden speaks of a fond love.

I believe you are provided for. I have noticed similar dreams for people in the body. Something is about to explode onto the scene, and it is about time for those of us who have been holding on for it.

Bless you. I hope these thoughts and impressions are a help. If anything does not match up for you, then please reject it.

Prov 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life.

As an aside...I think of Jesus as that tree of life in Eden's midst, and now we are His fruit.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top