Blue and Green balloons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue and Green balloons

Post by Angelwings on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

I had a vision with blue and green balloons shaped circles. Please bare with me as I try my best to paint a picture.
They were in a formation sort of like a flower and a stem, thats the best way I can describe it but I can't say that it was a definite flower. The form of the flower shape was not 3 dimensional. The balloons were moving in formation from the the middle of the flower part around to the outter part of the flower (remember in the movie The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy is in munchkin land and she starts walking on the yellow brick road from the middle point of a big circle and it swirls around and around until she head straight up the road?....like that!!)
They were moving around and down the stem part. I don't know if they were being sucked down or they were just flowing down.

thats it!

Last edited by Angelwings on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue and Green balloons

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Crazy dream! Sorry, I don't have a clue :(

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 am

yes, strange. I had just laid down and closed my eyes. And I actually need to update this a little....they were not being sucked down. Now that I have prayed more about it.....they were flowing down towards me, as if I was being filled with them. I just don't know what it means.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top