The enemy and the Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The enemy and the Cauldron

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:16 am

Hi everyone,

I had a dream last night that I need help with....I have an idea here but need help with confirmation.

I dreamed I was in a house with a child (boy about 10) and I was watching over the child. I did not know him but felt I was guarding him somehow. The child was trying to get some help with something and I tried to help him but before I could the dream goes to another part....

I am in a long tunnel......Like at a convention center in the bottom part where there are vendors. It is all cement and there are people there I cannot identify. I am walking down this tunnel and somehow I know that they are expecting me....I am assigned and they are not happy I am coming. I am being sent undercover or in disguise somehow but I am going in with a team to stamp out the enemy. There is a large man with me I cannot identify but he is my help...and he is strong...We go up to a vendor area and I am engaged with the enemy holding it at bay from escaping this area. I have in my hand a butane lighter like the type you use for lighting charcoal. He (the enemy says to me) OHHH you left this area open over here, the door is open.....hahaha.....I am trying to contain him and try to burn him with a Cauldron I try to light him on fire and there is fire all around....to no avail... he gets out....I run after him and catch up to him and start his hair on fire, then his butt and he turns to me and says, "Oh look you have hair to I will set it on fire" , I said back to him, "No, I don't think so". We catch him and win the battle. I will note here that there was no fear just determination on my part to see it through. The helper I had walked with me back through the tunnel into light. Dream over.

Any and all help appreciated.

God bless and thanks in advance,

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The enemy and the Cauldron

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 pm

youre in direct spiritual warfare, first in a covering status,then you are translated to a point of need/conflict ,where you hav authority and anointing 2 subdue the enemy,you are not alone in the fite, tornado :hitme: 2 can put 10,000 2 flite, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 am

Dreamster,

What exactly do you mean by a covering status?

Thanks,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 am

I do however agree that I am in direct spiritual warfare. But my question is that warfare concerning me or someone else?

Connie thinking

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 am

Connie, as I read this it was though you were saving people from the pits of hell. (tunnel) and you said there was fire all around. Spiritally I believe these people are close to losing salvation and you pull them from the pits of hell and the enemy is hot mad.

The unidentified man was Jesus. He is our Strong Tower, our Refuge!
Jesus said, lo I am with thee ALWAY and will never forsake thee or leave thee.

For prayerful consideration

thumbs
much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top