Shimmering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shimmering

Post by Adamdaniels on Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm

I had a dream where I was in my house, and I was sitting on my couch. I could sense that something was not right. It was as if I could sense something that was happening on a global scale. In my dream, there were people all around who started to shimmer and glow and there were others who didn't. They acted as if they couldn't see the ones who were glowing. I looked at myself and noticed that i too had started to have the same shimmer. Then someone that I knew was one of my family members came to me and either told me something or gave me something to hold and the glowing that I had happening ceased after that. Then I looked all around and the ones that were shimmering and glowing started to float but the weird thing was that they did not looked startled at what was happening. They almost looked like they had a content look. They continued to float further and further away until they instantaneously went out of sight. Now the ones that did not experience this, I could sense that they were still there, but I had this sense of doubt and bewilderment, and then I noticed that everyone suddenly realized that there were people missing. What could this mean?

Adamdaniels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shimmering

Post by Nancy127 on Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

T

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamdaniels on Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 pm

He is my brother and he is a music minister. He was one of the ones in my dream that had that light.

Adamdaniels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum