Dream about salt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about salt

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 am

I dreamt that I was living in a house that was located on the top of a very high hill. I was on the outside of the house and had a pot of salt and I was pouring thick layers of salt all around the house in the foot paths and the garden. The layers of salt were so thick that I could not see the ground.

Can someone please help me with this? flower

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about salt

Post by butterfly on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 pm

When I think of your house in the dream being on top of a high hill I think about isolation, being seperate and apart from. Being at an higher altitude. Perhaps God is calling you to go much higher with him. He is perhaps calling you to be more seperate instead of following the world. He is perhaps calling you to be an example to others around you. To be the salt of the earth. Consider the following scriptures in Matthew 5 verses 13-16:

[13] Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
[14] Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
[15] Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
[16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 am

How is everything at your church? Do you sense a revival coming there? are you in leadership- like intercessory prayer?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top