Satan's dominion in a hologram/spiritual image

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satan's dominion in a hologram/spiritual image

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

I was sitting with a lot of people at a table I think. A hologram/spirit type image came up it was like a military strategy table, it came up tilted at an angle, it was square/rectangle shape, it was a big city. on the buildings were black and red shapes and there was satanic stuff on there that I don't remember. What was said or thought was that the Satan's dominion over the world is now, that his influence is almost at full capacity.

Right after that image it came up again but this time in the midst of Satan's dominion in the right bottom corner was a very large cross and there was no black and red in the area of the cross.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satan's dominion in a hologram/spiritual image

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

i wanna drm like that swty,,thats a boys drm fer sure,daaanngg,, ,,ive had simila but it WW2 style dull,,but i can imagine urs sooo easy ,,um hardly needs an interp, ,,im sure as ur an intacessa u will be able 2 pray this thru,,howeva i think of the scrip,about the kingdom violently adanceing,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Yes indeed, time is winding up. I've had an experience here recently where it seems that time has sped up. You go to work on Monday, and before you know it, in the blink of an eye, it's Friday. I've noticed this in the past few weeks. God says that those days will be shortened for the sake of the elect. (Matthew 24:22)

I wonder if that is happening now, or beginning.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 4:23 pm

yeah i feel it 2,,mi lunch breaks are shrinkin more as the tme draws near,,ugh D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Girly, I think it is happening Now, as I believe the past 12 years were the early beginning and this Is the start line. The governments have people brainwashed into a Nazi/communist/Marxist mindset, Islam is going at full speed around the world they have the world govts by the throat, the govts are spineless. Our president is the major pusher of what is going on, catering to the muslim world/govts. Iran has plans to take Israel Down as does most of the entire muslim world.
Christians are being called Traitors by so called progressives who themselves are the True traitors.
The one world order/govt is in the works, now we need to start watching for the anti-christ/Mahdi coming out of Israel or Palestine and if not those 2 places, from any part of the East (middle East).
The Mahdi is said to renounce Jewdeism and Christianity and becoming a Muslim. In reality he will already be a muslim. Look up Mahdi.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 4:51 pm

LOL D!!! If only you could see the dreams I've had throughout my life
Yeah, I agree, it's definitely a boys dream!
I don't think a ww2 dream would be boring!
Should I put this dream under world prophecy?

Girly, I've been thinking the same thing! I've noticed throughout my life that the older I get the shorter time is, but I figured it was just a natural progression of life, a subconscious awareness of time, inner clock. But, time seems to be Flying off the shelf lately. I have SO much that I have to do this summer that I'm wondering if I have enough days to do it all before my husband gets home...

I got a question for you D, I don't even know what my gift is yet and I'm wondering how (not in a smart butt way question) like, how can you tell what I am? I've been wondering about whether I am an intercessor, I don't feel like one, though I do get strong urges to pray for stuff sometimes. I haven't been praying for the world at all for a few months... I get tired...

I have been having some thoughts about North Korea since I heard on the news that Kim Jong Ill's son is going to be taking over.
Revelations says that ALL the world will have heard about the Kingdom of Heaven and the Salvation we have in Jesus. North Korea is going to be an open door, I believe, through Kim Jong Ill's son, and as he is in his early 20's will not have the heardened heart of a world wise adult.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Very true HF. Yes, the day to make a choice is here. Either you are with HIM, or against HIM.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 5:11 pm

D, I did a quick look up of it and here is what I found

http://www.elijah.org/perfecting/intrcesr.htm

That's a hard life D

I was reading through it and it does seem that is the direction God is leading me. I've been thinking a lot lately that friendships are just too hard for me, though I love people, there is so much responsibility that goes along with keeping in touch with people, I can't do it. Maybe God made me that way to prepare me?
As I was reading I was thinking that I can't do all that! Then I was reminded that it wouldn't be of myself but of the Holy Spirit.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Interesting reading about Mahdi....the ruler of all...sound familiar? satan has a counterfit for everything God does.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah, it does. Satan such a fake.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

hi smartybutt,, h/f ,,um u dont hav2 go by feelings ,,but ur gurl so thats a tuffi,, ther r all kinds of intacessas,,so dont eliminate urself,,i figure since ur seeing cities that that is ur area of authority an anointg,,dont worry about countrys,,just stik 2 wats rite wiv u,,u dont hav2 save tha world,, ,,u may hav2 prune some frendships?? ,,, D

Last edited by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

D!!

I won't D Yeah, the world is a bit much kind of like having relationships
I think God has been leading me to prune some friendships too D... It's been on my mind a lot. Thing is I don't know how. I'm not one to come out and say "I don't want to be friends anymore", I don't have that soft sensitive thoughtful touch that a lot of women have... Though i am very sensitive, I don't have sensitive thoughts.

What types of intercessors are there?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi h'f :)

I agree with D's last answer..
but to answer your question on types of intercessors, there are as many types as there are people called to be an intercessor. It's not always a stand-alone calling either, to give u a specific example people that are called to be a prophet (the office) have intercession as one of their tasks. Giftings (like intercession is) often are paired with other giftings, like intercession and discernment, or intercession and mercy, etc, etc. There are people that intercede for cities, countries, people, etc,etc... Whatever the Spirit urges you to pray for, listen to that and pray. He will lead the prayer and give you the words to pray..
From my own experience I've learnt to listen to the diverse ways He prompts: sometimes there are people in my dreams that I need to pray for, sometimes I see total strangers on the street that I need to pray for, sometimes I read a story about a country or a person or a situation(specific) and need to pray. Sometimes I just start praying over something that we've had a prayer request for and the Holy Spirit leads when u start praising/praying.
Hope this helps some. God bless you!!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm

travla,,ur rite saved me trukloadas typeing ptl..um h/f,,sometmes frendships can jus disslove wivout much effort or pain,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Thank you Traveler, and D, and Girly

traveller, I know what you mean about the praying promptings! I've never had dreams about people to pray for except for that girl in Florida who went on a trek in a bayou... I had a dream about that and I guess I was doing spiritual warfare for her in my dream

So I have another gift to look forward to discovering! How exciting is that?! I can tell you one that I don't have, mercy, I'm not very merciful. It's more of a weakness. I think in the aspect of mercy, I'm more like Jonah... it's the forgiveness thing.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am

baklegs,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 am

D, you're a riot !!!