150 yr old egg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

150 yr old egg

Post by Kiri on Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 am

The part of the dream I remember is finding a large eggshell, softest dusty pink, that had been decorated by someone, in a room I think I was moving into. It wasn't attractive to me to keep, and I carelessly or intentionally? dropped it and it became the tiniest bit damaged. I picked it up to read the inscription inside the two halves. There were two names, the giver and recipient, and I knew it was a birthday gift. I think it was two ladies' names.

I recalled that I had dropped it, and felt a bit guilty. Then I looked closer at the inscription and saw it was a date, I think it was 1856? and in my dream I calculated it was nearly 150 years old, and I felt troubled. It was older than I had realised. I didn't like the thing, it now had the small crack in the bottom, and yet to someone, it was extremely valuable and precious and they'd kept it all those years. I didn't know what to do with it. I remember thinking it should be in a museum but now I've damaged it! I also remember surprise at how little damage the fall had caused.

Ideas?

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 150 yr old egg

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi and please pray into this interpretation.

Eggs represent a promise and it seems to me this promise was a new promise/new move of the spirit, pink represent the flesh and it speaks of the new, this pink/new egg has been passed down from generation to generation and has yet to be fulfilled, and now you inherit this promise of the Lord only you do not want it. When you dropped it, it was hardly cracked meaning the promise is set in stone so to speak. The promise may have a little damage but it still has value but you think it does not.

I sense this new promise/old move of the Lord was never fulfilled and the Lord is giving it to you but it does not look good to you. This promise has been left behind from past generations and the Lord desires to give it to you because no one else picked it up yet.

Please toss what does not fit as I only see in part.

Blessings and may you receive above and beyond the goodness and blessings and anointing's of the Lord.

Steady

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks Steady. I will pray over that.

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm