Microdermabrasion on feet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microdermabrasion on feet

Post by unaday* on Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 am

I had a dream that I ended up in an unfamiliar place trying to find my way home. It had houses that were huge beautiful and hit the sky! Just majestic. I kept walking hoping i could find my way home. Then I ended up with a place that looked like old Greece by the structures. It was also beautiful. Ahead of me was like a town. As i was walking i realized that i had the power to float above the ground. So start lifted off the ground and walk-floated to a spa. I went inside the spa and i was sitting down. The spa girl said to me, "We will do microdermabrasion on your feet (bottom of feet)" I said okay. Then i told her that "i just got microdermabrasion on my feet 3 days ago". I thought that meant she was not going to have to do it again but she said, "Well I will do it. Hopefully my job is even better than the first" Then she told me to take off my nylons. In the middle of taking them off I realized I didn't have money. So i asked her how much is this going to cost? She said "60 dollars" I said to her, "Then we can't do this now. Can we cancel until i get paid again" She took out her notepad I said to her June 9th and she wrote it down. Then i said "No actually June 10th" She scratched out June 9th and put in June 10th.

duh

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Microdermabrasion on feet

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

It reminds me of Moses and the burning bush where God told Moses to take off his shoes because he was standing on Holy ground. What is the significance of bare feet on the ground?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top