Interpretation of spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation of spiders

Post by Sneeubal on Sun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi everyone

I wonder if somebody can help me. A while ago I dreamt of a dear brother and sister (they are married) in the Lord. I was sitting with them in a field and there were brightly colored spiders near us. The spiders came nearer and nearer and this brother and sister didn't even noticed, they just sat there unaware and when they finally did notice they weren't scared at all, they touched them etc. In my dream I became very uncomfortable and decided I can't take it anymore and moved away to a place of safety.

I didn't want to share this dream with them as I thought maybe it was just a normal dream. However , today the sister that was with me in the dream commented how spiders in a dream always symbolize deception and that she had a dream a while ago about a big spider near her that wanted to draw her into his web and that to her symbolized deception. I just kept quiet but wondered if my dream didn't mean something after all. Even though they are very mature christians I didn't feel that I could share my dream with them if they believe spiders symbolizes deception , for obvious reasons.

Does anybody know of another interpretation for this?

Sneeubal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation of spiders

Post by Halo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm

~Sneeubal, Your friend is right. The charistics of a spider is deception. When a spider soweth a web, it is in the nature of the spider to do so in hopes of catching their prey for a later meal. For a spider it is natural, but is it natural for a Christian to do so? I raise that question, only to answer it. In the Word of God we will find in the the Book of Proverbs where it talks of warnings, comparsions, wisdom and folly, of what to do, and not what to do as we journey along this Christian walk, etc. Proverbs 6:14~Forwardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief contineally; he soweth discord. I believe the key word's that you are looking for is "forwardness'' and ''soweth discord''. Proverbs 6:19~ A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethern. Discord is deception which is one of the 7 deadly sins listed among the items in these verses 16, 17, 18, 19. Forwardness refers to moral perversity (v. 14). The seven things the Lord hates are listed, the first five being a described poetically under "parts of the body'' associated with particular sin: {1} a proud look, {2} a lying tongue, {3} hands that shed innocent blood, {4} a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, {5} feet that be swift in running to mischief, {6} a false witness, {7} he that soweth discord among brothern. It is clear from the last two items in the list that God is describing people whom He hates. The word hate should not be taken in an ''absolute-sense'', however, because it means ''to reject form one's fellowship." These are the kinds of people whom God rejects. Two comparsions are used here to demonstrate the demise of the enemy {spider} and the Christian, alas, we can use wisdom over folly when dealing with ourselves and others, Amen.

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learining. I have never taken an accuracy test, but I have been ordained by God. I speak out of humility and not pride. I hope in Faith that this is helpful unto you and adds to your Discernment.

God Bless~
Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 am

The problem with deception is just that, we don't even know we are in it. Just as your friends in the dream. They pet the spiders. They are not even aware they are being deceived. You saw this. I would ask the Lord if this deception is literal with this couple or do they symbolize something the Lord is bringing to light in your own life. It may not be them who are deceived. Only the Lord can reveal this in your heart and only the Lord can reveal deception. He loves every person he created in this world. The hate is towards the deception, not the individual, no matter who it comes to.
your sister, in learning,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 am

Halo wrote:~Sneeubal, Your friend is right. The charistics of a spider is deception. When a spider soweth a web, it is in the nature of the spider to do so in hopes of catching their prey for a later meal. For a spider it is natural, but is it natural for a Christian to do so? I raise that question, only to answer it. In the Word of God we will find in the the Book of Proverbs where it talks of warnings, comparsions, wisdom and folly, of what to do, and not what to do as we journey along this Christian walk, etc. Proverbs 6:14~Forwardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief contineally; he soweth discord. I believe the key word's that you are looking for is "forwardness'' and ''soweth discord''. Proverbs 6:19~ A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethern. Discord is deception which is one of the 7 deadly sins listed among the items in these verses 16, 17, 18, 19. Forwardness refers to moral perversity (v. 14). The seven things the Lord hates are listed, the first five being a described poetically under "parts of the body'' associated with particular sin: {1} a proud look, {2} a lying tongue, {3} hands that shed innocent blood, {4} a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, {5} feet that be swift in running to mischief, {6} a false witness, {7} he that soweth discord among brothern. It is clear from the last two items in the list that God is describing people whom He hates. The word hate should not be taken in an ''absolute-sense'', however, because it means ''to reject form one's fellowship." These are the kinds of people whom God rejects. Two comparsions are used here to demonstrate the demise of the enemy {spider} and the Christian, alas, we can use wisdom over folly when dealing with ourselves and others, Amen.

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learining. I have never taken an accuracy test, but I have been ordained by God. I speak out of humility and not pride. I hope in Faith that this is helpful unto you and adds to your Discernment.

God Bless~
Sister Halo
"The word hate should not be taken in an "absolute-sense", however, because it means ''to reject from one's fellowship."

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top