Shot Through the Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shot Through the Head

Post by Kiri on Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 pm

I dreamed I was in a large truck, my father was driving. We were driving down a road that seemed vaguely to remind me of a road outside a cemetery when I was growing up. I saw ahead, on the centre line, a man standing ominously staring at our vehicle. I got a sense of danger, then saw he had a weapon raised towards us (seemed at that stage to be a crossbow) and I told dad to weave the truck and himself, as I thought dad was the target. I felt he wanted to hijack our vehicle. As we drew close I went to bend over to get out of the line of sight, but heard a whoosh - hard to describe - but I knew it was a bullet. I felt a thud in my head, and actually felt and heard the vacuum seal breaking in my skull, and then blood trickling out my ear. I knew it was a fatal shot. I looked at dad and said "I love you Dad". Then I woke. When I woke I immediately checked my pillow for blood, fully expecting it, but there was nothing there.

Thoughts?

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shot Through the Head

Post by Nyagali on Sun May 30, 2010 7:06 am

The verse comes to mind, "yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me......" Your Heavenly Father is in control (he is the one in the drivers seat). He took you through (the cemetery, or the valley of shadow of death) and you love Him, He is in control of your life. God is always the target, He lives in us, we live in Him. But he is the target. Nothing can come against us personally. It is about HIM!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 am

Thankyou Joy. I should have mentioned I have had the manifestation of this dream, but yes, I can see your angle <3 I like this version!

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 am

Has the enemy been trying to attack your thought life lately?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top