What if you were given instructions in a dream you don't understand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if you were given instructions in a dream you don't understand?

Post by Gissy2 on Sat May 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Two years ago I had a dream which started a recurring theme. In one of the theme dreams my baby boy was taken (that's the actual theme) this person tells me to ask God for my baby back and He will give it back to me. My thing is, I don't know what the baby boy represents to me. I know babies usual mean a ministry etc. However, that does not fit my life right now. I been praying for a revelation and right now I still don't have an answer. I think when the time comes I will know exactly what the baby represents and I would know what to pray for. Has anyone has an experience like that? How did you handle an instruction given in a dream that you quite didn't understand?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What if you were given instructions in a dream you don't understand?

Post by Cholette on Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm

I just waited for the revelation. We have to be patient with the Lord as a day is like a 1000 years to him. He could be giving you instructions for something 5, 10, 15 years down the line. Trust me, when it happens, you will know and if you don't have peace about it, ask God to give you some wisdom regarding it so that it can settle you and then wait. He's good like that!!!

Blessings!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 am

Thank you Cholette, as I was writing my 1st post, I was thinking the same thing you mentioned, could be years from now. I would know when to follow the instructions. I guess I was being anxious and kinda worried that I was ignoring the instructions, however, I shouldn't. He is Faithful and will tell me exactly the right time. Thanks for the confirmation!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

You are welcomed...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top