Times in Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Times in Dreams

Post by virtue3125 on Sat May 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Okay, clearly this is where I should've posted this question the first time (LOL).....

Hello. What is the significance of dreaming about a specific time? For instance, someone pointing out what time it is, or dreaming about a certain time that you made an appoinmtent? I know that numbers are significant, but do you disect the numbers in the time seperately? Thanks.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Times in Dreams

Post by Cholette on Sat May 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Virtue3125...

There are certain dreams of mine where I would see a time on the clock or a date written, but no year. I used to drive myself crazy trying to figure that out until one day the Lord told me that's not about the time or the date...it represents a "season in time". Now, that's FOR ME. I'm not saying this is the rule to all dreams, but this is what the Lord spoke to my heart.

When it comes to the Lord, He speaks to us in different ways and that's why it's hard to pinpoint what different symbols mean because God is God and he CANNOT be figured out.

I know this may not have answered your question, but I felt led to share this with you.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtue3125 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you for sharing that with me. I feel like the Lord is dealing with me to take things to Him and stop over analyzing things. So thank you for following His leading. It was confirmation for me.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top