Money and Specific Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money and Specific Numbers

Post by Linda Irish on Sat May 29, 2010 3:15 pm

In my dream two weeks ago I am walking and I find a rolled up bill, I pick it up and unroll it and it is a 100.00 bill. I take a few more steps pick up a rolled up bill and it is another 100. bill then a few more steps and I pick up a twenty and a 5 rolled up together. I am happy in the dream, then I know ~ I see God is giving me the number 1127, but I still do not know yet what that means. I have prayed for God's divine will to come to pass. What can I (we) learn from this dream? Thanks, Linda

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money and Specific Numbers

Post by dreamster on Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm

hellllloooooo,, isnt this a repeat drm swty?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Linda...I wouldn't get caught up in the specifics of the number or the specific money that you found. The way I see it is that God may be showing you that He's made provision for you as you walk down the path of your life. If He has something more specific about this for you to know...continue to seek Him because it's something that He wants to minister to you within your relationship with him.

Money was big in my dreams a while ago and I drove myself crazy looking for the EXACT money and how it happened in my dreams and it wasn't until later that God told me that it represented his provision in my life and the circumstances were just his way of letting me know that no matter what the situation is, he will provide for me.

I pray this helps you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 pm

u cant arguee wiv that,, ,,ive tryed,, ,,,D holla,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 am

Did you pray and ask if it was a reference to a scripture?

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank You all...God is doing a lot in my life and yes...I am being taken care of and blessed right now. thanks for sharing.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:29 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:08 pm

this sounds really wierd, and maybe Mia can help...I had this money dream...and the next Monday, God kept showing me these numbers. I went to go get gas, and my company paid for my has so I had to keep a record, and I see all those numbers, 1127 and 25 and 100...and compination of these in the gas gauge- and I was startled, it just jumped out at me, and then I pulled up to work ( i am itinerate) and parked in front of a home by the school I was working in that day, and the address was 1127- and then there was one other situation that i cant recall at the moment..but I knew it was a God thing...Now..In retrospect, I know more of what was going on. God had been warning me of changes and life changing things that were going to happen to me in those few months, and that specific day (when all the numbers from my dream showed up in my day) that was God confirming to me that He was with me and He had my back. It was a Monday, but on Friday God gave me a vision and I wrote it on a napkin, I was at a restaurant with my two friends, and told them that God had just given me a message. It was a circle, and on the outside a lot of words, pain, corruption,anger,destruction,betrayal...and I cant remember all of them right now, but on the iside God told me to stay on the inside of the circle with Him. I excitedly explained what God was telling me and after that weekend and returning to work i was called into the office and fired. It was retaliation toward me for making an adult protective report on a client that had been neglected. I am a mandated reporter and would have not problem reporting any abuse and neglect but in this case it was a case of mistaken identity. It happened to be someone who loos a lot like me and was there at the same time.
It was deeply troubling to me and hard even though God warned me in advance. In retrospect I have learned so much and there is so much that I want to share but i think I will sign off for now. I have just recently found the password to get into my old account, that i believe was not used since last August. i am updating my posts with the manifestations or reflections of knowledge that I now understand, from God. Shalom!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Chollette I also know that what you said is true, yes, God is continuing to bless us and take care of me financially even though I did not work or get unemployment for 8 months...miraculous really because on paper, my husband and I always believed we just made enough with our combined income. but the miracle is that we have been late, actually behind two months for the last three years and trying so hard to get caught up, and after this whole ordeal, we are only one month behind,

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm

November 27th is Saturday, could it be reconciliation with some loved ones

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 am

:hi: my bday was on 11-27 smiley dance
just sayin'..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 am

just sharing my thoughts..

maybe the path u r walking on is going to bring the Lords provision and grace.. money is usually provision.. 5 to me is usually grace..
im not sur what 1127 might mean.. altho I do believ this # is significant. not sure how.. keep seeking Lord He will tell u ..
:bible:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

I do know that i read something that Mia wrote, and it was about seeing the things in hear dream come to pass....as a confirmation that yes this is from God and He is with you. I do feel a comfort in the fact that all these little things confirmed throughout my day were in my dream. This time in my life was when I was given a warning from God that a lot of scary bad things would happen but i was to stay inside the circle with Him and not respond or get "caught up" in the ugly stuff going on around me. What Mia taught, was enlightening to me and has brought me much comfort in God,especially lately.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 am

Just an update. I was warned by God the Friday before I was fired, as I was having breakfast with a couple of dear friends, and while they were talking God gave me a message. A vision. I wrote it down on a napkin. God was telling me that a lot of bad things were going to happen but I was to "stay in the circle" with Him and let the bad things just go on around me and not to get "caught up in it".
It seems so long ago now as I approach the "year " anniversary of this thing.
But I was emotionally devistated from being wrongly accused, unfairly fired ` it was humiliating and one of the the hardest parts, my wages and insurance lost. I have long term health issues that I take medication for....and they suddenly stopped. My meds didnt keep me alive but kept symptoms in check..and suddenly I was all over the map with my health issues.
Not only that but I loved who I was and I loved my job....cut to the heart.
God has been teaching me my identity need be in Him alone.~ My God is my physician ~ My God is my source...not the world ~ All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called together for His purpose ~ and I know with all of my heart that I am in training, He is preparing me for a place.

Right after I was fired for the first time in years I had the time to complete the thing God had told me to do....8 years ago He told me to write a book...during the days that I suffered from the loss of my work, the humiliation of false accusations and physical suffering from medication withdrawl....God had me finish the book that He had told me to write so many years ago. It was published last June and this year an updated version was published and it is starting to go all over the world. Africa, Australia and Phillippeans, and in a dozen of our states here. The funds of the books sold online have been donated to the Bondage Breaker Rehab Ministry and the Fountain Gate Burn Foundation.

Long write....but I want to say that God is providing for me. Victory in Christ Jesus isnt about walking without struggles, It is truly about staying in the Light, and the Spirit and the Will of the Lord in spite of the battle.....stay in the Circle with Him.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 am

Linda Irish wrote:In my dream two weeks ago I am walking and I find a rolled up bill, I pick it up and unroll it and it is a 100.00 bill. I take a few more steps pick up a rolled up bill and it is another 100. bill then a few more steps and I pick up a twenty and a 5 rolled up together. I am happy in the dream, then I know ~ I see God is giving me the number 1127, but I still do not know yet what that means. I have prayed for God's divine will to come to pass. What can I (we) learn from this dream? Thanks, Linda

Hi Linda!! I noticed the 20 and 5 together. From what I understand, 25 = begin ministry training; and money = loss or gain of favor (in your case you gained money, thus you gained the favor of God at the time of this dream).

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Wow that is awesome heather thank you for sharing.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top