Apple trees with Ripe and Rotten apples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apple trees with Ripe and Rotten apples

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 am

I was in an apartment that was apparently mine, full of what looked like saw dust and I would find quarters and loose change in the dust which was at least 3 inches deep in one cabinet thing. I was cleaning the house and I hear my neighbor talking on the other side of the wall, thought it was weird that I could hear her every word so clearly and I hoped that they couldn't hear my private conversations that clearly. All of a sudden she came in my house and it startled me. I mentioned it to her. Then another woman came in and they were both telling me that they had the similar problems and I told them "now I don't feel so bad". They both started helping me. (the apartment was not realistic at all, it was surrealistic)

Then I was outside. It was like me, my son, and some man had blankets or sleeping bags layed on the green grass in a front yard with trees. We were going to sleep there or something. It was cloudy. I saw my son go across the street to look at a motorcycle or something. What I really noticed were these dwarf apple trees (about 3 or 4 in the yard next to where we set up sleeping spots) that were full of huge shiny red apples, and apples that were ripening, and the branches were hanging so low. I thought I need to pick the apples and cut the branches before the weight of the apples break the branches off. I noticed that some of the apples were rotten already and some had fallen and were rotten and so I had to watch my step. I thought to myself that I need to prune the trees of their rotten fruit too.
Before I could even start, I felt a couple rain drops and then all of a sudden Very heavy rain came down all at once like water being poured over my head, it startled me a little. I saw this young handsome guy around his late teens early 20's come up to me and he asked me what happened and I told him how it had rained. He had brown hair and bright blue eyes (I think.). I just remember that his face was very vivid and up close like the apple trees and the rain. The whole dream was pretty clear. Right after he came up to me and I told him, my son came and woke me up to talk to my husband online.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apple trees with Ripe and Rotten apples

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Joel 2:23 (The Message)

Children of Zion, celebrate!
Be glad in your God.
He's giving
you a teacher
to train you how to live right—

Teaching, like