Haunted castle, Queen Grandmama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haunted castle, Queen Grandmama

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm

My son and I were at a medieval castle that looks like they do now but still in use but not how you would imagine. It was rather empty and looked like it wasn't being taken care of.
We were in an out door hall and my son was trying to open some huge wooden doors. They were mysterious (like the secret garden). I think I said that I heard the castle is haunted though I didn't see anything the whole time. My son opened a door and we went in. I don't remember what we did, I think we were exploring. I found the Queen who was an old woman and she was wearing a white night gown or robe. I think we were in her room. Nothing in the castle was extravagant or royal except the castle itself. Someone spoke to me about the queen but I don't remember what was said. I think I was following the Queen around or something and I started referring to her as Grandmama like I felt that even though I didn't know her I had a right to call her grandmama.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haunted castle, Queen Grandmama

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi Hind'sfeet!

I have not taken the accuracy test, but I would like to respond to this dream.

I believe that your son has a spiritual gift and the ability to see what is beyond the physical in the spirit, and the ability to seek those things out and help others find them.

You were seeing the castle and talking about it in the natural, but he found the wooden mysterious doors.

I think this gradmama represents Jesus. Hence the crown and white robe. When Jesus walked on the earth, He didn't come as a king, He came as a man. I think in your dream grandmama was comforting to you in the natural, so this is how He chose to reveal himself to you in your dream.

You were following her around....like following Jesus.

I think your son is also going to help you follow Jesus more, to show you things and point you in some new directions.

Please pray on this...this is what I felt.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you Girly!! I asked God for confirmation of what you said

I don't know of my son's gifts yet as he is on his way to salvation. I can def. understand how Jesus would reveal himself to me as the only type figure/person that has ever been comforting to me. that makes A lot of sense as no one in my life has given me real comfort except for my grandmothers .

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm glad that helped you. The Lord is wooing your son's heart. I heard that in my spirit just a second ago. His salvation won't be too much longer. That just dropped in my spirit as I was typing the first bit.

God Bless You!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Girly, God gave me my confirmation through you!! I don't remember when I asked Him, today, or last night... I turned over my son's salvation to Him because I have a tendency to be fearful for my son and pressure him a little. I left it in God's hands and in God's timing because it's perfect and God know when he is ready!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 29, 2010 7:16 pm

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content