Why do I keep dreaming about my ex?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do I keep dreaming about my ex?

Post by chica4christ on Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 am

3 years later???

This was the dream I had yesterday morning.

I dreamed that I reconciled back with my ex husband, it felt so real. I dreamed that he came back to me and at first I was shocked, then it hit that he truly was repentant of everything that had happened and wanted to get back together. I then had to reintroduce him to everyone again that he had known at one time. Weird part of the dream was I introduced him to my friend that recently got divorced and she looked baffled as to why I had reconciled with him and I just smiled. After that my ex and I were just strolling and talking about life and what not, and it seemed so peaceful. I had introduced him to everyone as my boyfriend and I seemed so happy.

I dont know where this dream came from as my ex remarried almost 2 yrs ago after our divorce. We've been divorced now for 3 yrs and I rarely if ever think about him anymore as I have moved on.

Makes me wonder???

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do I keep dreaming about my ex?

Post by Nyagali on Fri May 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Maybe the Lord is just showing you he is now a friend. boy + friend Reconcile doesn't mean marriage. Reconcile is maybe over the past so that there are no questions. You may know why you had this dream in time to come.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Fri May 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Well, I didn't think of us getting back together per se, since he's remarried since then. I just thought maybe we can reconcile as friends, since this has been my desire since the divorce and it ended on a bad note. I do pray and hope that we can reconcile as friends one day thumbs

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 28, 2010 10:57 pm

you know Chica4Christ,
I had a similar dream just this week (read: Riding in the car with my ex's dad) and it seemed so real as well!!

you know, maybe this is a literally prophetic dream to let you know that God is doing a new thing in the area of your relationships? Reconciliation is a good thing and maybe this is just a headsup, that things will be friendly again between you and the ex? You both will be able to air out some dirty laundry and make up so to speak?

Side note: with your friend who recently got a divorce, were you able to witness to her due to your situation? I've always found out that whatever we go through it is usually for someone else!

Please pray on what I've said and depending on how you dream, God maybe showing you of the good days that are to come! Don't be suprised if you run into your ex in the future!

Love you in christ
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top