Dead man and a house...had 3 significantly different replies, praying for clarity...could someone whose taken accuracy test please interpret this & anyone esle Holy Spirit leads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead man and a house...had 3 significantly different replies, praying for clarity...could someone whose taken accuracy test please interpret this & anyone esle Holy Spirit leads

Post by cbvirtuous on Fri May 28, 2010 8:56 am

Ive had 3 interpretations from people who have not taken the accuracy test that recommended one of the moderators or one whose taken the test to interpret the dream. I am still praying through the replies I did receive so far though they vary significantly. Thanks if you can help.

(In real life) I met a man online on a christian dating site. We met 2 years ago, at the time I was living in Georgia and he was living in Ohio. I live in virginia now.

#1 My dream....About 3 months after I met him 2 years ago in the flesh, december 2oo8, I dreamt I was standing in some house 2nd floor at the window, I knew it was supposed to be my home by the way it felt, it was a twin or duplex, it felt like. It felt natural, very homey, settled feeling I had in there. I was looking out of a 2nd floor window. He walked toward the front door of the house. He was in a dark colored uniform. In the dream I felt expectant watching him approach and warm that he was coming and familiar with him coming. It felt as though in the dream when he was walking toward the doorstep, coming home, like the home maybe was ours but Im not certain at all. It was just such a comforting feeling is why like I knew of him. It felt like he was returning from work so I knew his work had something to do with his uniform. So the scenery switches to us in bed, in the bedroom of the house making love. At first it seemed I was not in my body but I was watching us. Iam not detailing this to be inappropriate, only to obtain clarity. So I will tastefully explain. What stood out to me was that our arms were outstretched side to side, like when we do arm circles...he was laying above me and both our arms were outstretched wide and our hands were clasped on both sides. Then it seemed as though I was back in my body and could only feel our outstretched hands clasped. Then I woke up.
(IRL......At the time of this dream, I must note, he was a student at a christian school studying psychology. My first thought when I awoke was that in the dream he was a firefighter, or cop, I knew it was something of a noble service career but neither of those seemed logical to me. Well I found out he joined the Navy and enlisted, when he told me several weeks later and asked me what I thought of his decision to join. He is now stationed in virginia for his first year, about a year after him telling me of his enlistment. He has since been transferred as of a month ago and is now stationed ten minutes from my home in virginia. We are not romantically involved at all at this time, just friends though he keeps in touch with me. Lately he is calling very often now when not at sea, periodically on his way to work or when he gets off at 5am during the week and has asked to see me in person again).

#2 In January this year after things had fizzled out between us due to a period of irreconcilable conflicts, I had a third dream just after returning home from visiting him. When I returned home Id asked God to simply please help because the situation has become too much for me to fix or navigate through on my own, and required forgiveness and spiritual growth on both our parts, though I desired to work things out and was seeking Gods will regarding him.
Ok, in my dream, he was laying naked on a metal table, in what looked like in a coroners lab or forensic lab. He was dead. He had an open chest held open by some kind of metal apparatus. There was a figure standing over him doing things on his heart with surgical instruments. I could not see a face on the figure but only the hands and a figure. The figure had a doctors labcoat on. God then spoke to me these words... I am working on his heart. However this may be only concerning his spiritual state of heart, not sure of it having anything to do with us as well, but Id like to get some additional interpretation on what these dreams mayve meant.

I am still in need of clarity on Gods will before I decide to see him in person again or proceed forward in the friendship.

Last edited by cbvirtuous on Mon May 31, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead man and a house...had 3 significantly different replies, praying for clarity...could someone whose taken accuracy test please interpret this & anyone esle Holy Spirit leads

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Concerning the first dream I believe is a memmory from a past life.
Regarding the second one I think is something that you have created in your own mind because you would like he change the way he treats you.
Peace!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead man and a house...had 3 significantly different replies, praying for clarity...could someone whose taken accuracy test please interpret this & anyone esle Holy Spirit leads

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm

CB, there is NO past lives.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Sat May 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Yes I agree with the previous reply. Thank you. Josue Tortola there is no reincarnation! I renounce , bind and rebuke your words over me and my friends healing in the name of Christ. You must aquaint yourself with the living God in Christ Jesus. You must aquaint yourself with his Word ini scritpure so that you can know the Truth. We are NOT reincarnated beings, the Word says, God formed us in our mothers womb and knew us before we were formed and he called us according to our purpose. It also says when we depart, we will be with the Father (not remade) and our bodies will return to the dust. No I did not make up the 2nd vision as well, I know when my God speaks which comes by knowing His voice and imprint. It is nothing my mind wouldve come up with on its own devices. Discernment tells us what they mean. Another gift given by the Holy Spirit when we are birthed in Christ ready and mature enough to receive the answers.

Do you speak in the name of Christ our Lord and Saviour or are you led by another? In this you must assess if you are a true or false prophet. In the name of whom have you come to speak? May God be with you in Jesus name. If you are not familiar with the Lord, please find the section of this site regarding introducing yourself to Christ and read the gospels, Matthew is a good start. Please do not speak over me that which is false. I am surrendered unto my Lord and Saviour Christ mind, heart and spirit. My dreams and visions are submitted fully to him alone and placed under the authority of Christ.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sun May 30, 2010 11:49 am

Well... You can think whatever you want. I just wonder why none of the interpreters here can give you an accurate answer...you are not the only that has posted without an interpretation.
Keep praying.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun May 30, 2010 3:29 pm

remember the interpretation comes from The Lord if you don't get an answer that DOES NOT mean you "made the dream up", it could mean your answer will come in God's time.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Thank you. I am praying through the answers I was given without assuming they are all not accurate. Two that answered have told me they could be wrong and to pray through their interpretations for confirmation though no one whose taken accuracy test has yet interpreted. God's will be done, and thank you Gissy2 for that Word on Gods perfect timing. The Bible says that for us God's word we know may be confirmed in the mouths of two or three witness, so that is also why I am seeking additional interpretations for clarity as well.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 am

um j/t ,,the bible clearly states that a man is appointed to once die, an after that comes the judgement,,ther are no reruns,,reincarnation is based in eastern religions,,buddesim hinduisim,etc,,which hav no part in christ ,,who is the way,,the truth an the life,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 am

We met 2 years ago,

1 My dream....About 3 months after I met him 2 years ago in the flesh, december 2oo8, I dreamt I was standing in some house 2nd floor at the window, I knew it was supposed to be my home by the way it felt, it was a twin or duplex, it felt like. It felt good, like home to me, very homey and mine, and it was an extremely peaceful, settled feeling there. I was looking out of a 2nd floor window

I notice the recurring theme of the Number 2 in your dream. 2nd floor window and you met him 2 years ago on the Christian dating site. Later on in the dream you see him from 2 different perspectives. Above him in bed, and then in your body in bed. 2 sides to things. Are you the type of person who tries to look at things from more than one angle? Do you think you were already sensing things in the Spirit about this person, perhaps not telling you things?

The home and comfortable feelings. Is the house you? At peace in your spirit? I also ask, do you desire to share your life with another? Not necessarily this man?

He walked toward the front door of the house. He was in a dark colored uniform.

At this point I felt it was a naval uniform and your testimony bears this out. Is part of the dream now prophetic in that, being in the Navy, he would be expected to go away for periods of time and return to the home?

The fact that you had not been told at this point of his intentions to join up, but God gave you the heads up. You saw this first in your dream state. Well done!!

In the dream I felt excited, glad he was coming and familiar with him coming. It felt as though in the dream when he was walking toward the doorstep, coming home, like the home maybe was ours but Im not certain. It was just such a comforting feeling is why. It felt like hed gotten off work or was returning so I knew his work had something to do with his uniform.

Pretty accurate after what unfolds later. Also, I question your heart's desires at this point. Not in a bad way. But were you questioning to see if this could lead anywhere as a permanent relationship? Mulling over the possibilities in your heart, and then in turn dreaming about them?

So the scenery switches to us in bed, in the bedroom of the house making love. At first it seemed I was not in my body but I was watching us. Iam not detailing this to be inappropriate, only to obtain clarity. So I will tastefully explain. What stood out to me was that our arms were outstretched side to side, like when we do arm circles...he was laying above me and both our arms were outstretched wide and our hands were clasped on both sides. Then it seemed as though I was back in my body and could only feel our outstretched hands clasped. Then I woke up.

Sexual intimacy in dreams isn't always related to sex, but definately here, a drawing closer and greater intimacy. Yet still, in your dreams, you are analizing things. Is that because what you see with your physical senses, and perceive emotionally and spiritually are not lining up on a conscious level? At the time of this dream, were you wondering about literally, going around in circles?

(IRL......At the time of this dream, I must note, he was a student at a christian school studying psychology.

Please note, this part is me Karen, speaking, and throw out, anything my sister that does not fit. I have a gr8 problem around 'Christian psychology'. If psychology means what I think it does. It is based in Greek thinking and mindset and not Biblical values. We renew our minds to the Word, and not humanistic thinking. I cannot comment on what the guy was being taught, but I feel led to be cautious.

I have also seen people 'study' for the wrong reasons and be completely undeveloped as mature Christians. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. So the Autopsey part of your dream to me is very interesting.

My first thought when I awoke was that in the dream he was a firefighter, or cop, I knew it was something of a noble service career but neither of those seemed logical to me. Well I found out he joined the Navy and enlisted, when he told me several weeks later and asked me what I thought of his decision. He is now stationed in virginia for his first year, about a year after him telling me of his enlistment. He has since been transferred as of a month ago and is now stationed ten minutes from my home in virginia. We are not involved at this time.)

Although you knew about this from your dreams, it came as no surprise. But where was the communication in advance of making this decision? Am I right in understanding that you two were involved? Or have I mis-read?

#2 In January this year after things had fizzled out between us due to a period of irreconcilable conflicts, I had a third dream just after returning home from visiting him.

When you pray, God answers.

When I returned home Id asked God to simply please help because the situation has become too much for me to fix or navigate through on my own, and required forgiveness and spiritual growth on both our parts, though I desired to work things out and was seeking Gods will regarding him.

Ok, in my dream, he was laying naked on a metal table, in what looked like in a coroners lab or forensic lab. He was dead. He had an open chest held open by some kind of metal apparatus.

Navigate, the word leapt out to me. Talking in Naval terms. So at this point you were, and still are thinking about him. However, the death could be symbolic of the death of the relationship, and/or emotional/spiritual deadness.

The Spirit gives life, but the letter kills. Everything in the imagery is cold and clinical. A Coroner's lab would get to the root cause of death, and give us answers. I like the fact that the chest is now open, as things will be revealed concerning the thoughts and intents of the heart. Perhaps even to himself? Things he is not yet aware of. Some people take longer to understand their personal motivations.

Yet again, you are looking on in this dream. Are you a very perceptive individual, who stands back and weighs up situations? I mean this as a gift and talent.

There was a figure standing over him doing things on his heart with surgical instruments. I could not see a face on the figure but only the hands and a figure. The figure had a doctors labcoat on. God then spoke to me these words... I am working on his heart. However this may be only concerning his spiritual state of heart, not sure of it having anything to do with us as well, but Id like to get some additional interpretation on what these dreams mayve meant.

I think that here you have answered for yourself. His character, nature and spiritual state could all be being worked on.

I have the strong impression that you are more developed than this person, and that he has a lot of catching up to do, in terms of the Spirit. I wonder about uneven yoking?

Also I do not feel that the dream literally means that he will go to sea, and die in war. To me the death part is about dying to self, and self's wanting to rule.

You seem to work out a lot of things in your dreams. Note how your positioning changes within the dreams. Sometimes you are participating, and sometimes looking on. Also you have already worked out, that they are linked. I believe you are hearing from God and you are doing fine.

Please reject all that does not strike you as true, and pray over what I have written.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Thank you Karen. There is alot to our story. You gave alot of insight and took time with your interpretations and I really really appreciate that. To answer one question, yes I am more devleloped spritirually than he, and he does have a lot of catching up to do. He has said, I have a long way to go, though he was raised as a child to know Christ but has not yet discovered what an intimate relationship with him is. He believes but says he feels counted out, unsalvageable, he is weary and has not forgiven himself for some previous sins and is under the effects of strongholds in his family line and childhood traumas. I do rest in the comfort that God is indeed working on those things in His heart and His words will not return void. He will be made anew in Gods timing. It seems whenever I seek God on him, He is always telling me things about his deliverance, and God is always answering in speaking of working on him, and his spirit, etc-it is in this that I seek to know His will for the two of us. I am assured of his recovery and healing and restoration but Im not sure why God continues to answer my prayers with this assurance when I seek His will for us. I left the 2nd dream out bc of length, however, again, it was indicative of us and his state of heart right now. in what happened between us.

I will answer your questions shortly. And give a testimony about something else that has happened God showed me since I last posted. Have a great Memorial Day:)

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 3:10 pm

CB, when you were describing your friend I felt like you were describing me!
Can you tell him for me as someone who has been there done that and completely understands, that he IS salvageable, forgivable, and loved by God. Tell him that God will meet him where he is at, no matter what he is doing or what he has done in his life. If he says that I (me) probably haven't done anything horrid that seems unforgivable, I have.
Tell him to ask God to show him what to read in the Bible. God will show him stuff applicable to his life. Tell him to ask for guidance, wisdom, understanding, insight, and revelation every single time he reads the Bible.
Tell him to watch daily for all the little good things that happen, that is God. Eventually he will start seeing things in a different way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Mon May 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Hindsfeet, yes, I will tell him. Thank you!!! That brought tears to my eyes. I have never met someone that had trouble accepting Gods forgiveness, other than myself for mistakes I made with him of anger and bitterness, not knowing he carried such condemnation, until I met him. He is a nice person, but this is surely his hindrance. The condemnation he has carried over events in his life, his own behaviours, childhood abuse from an alcoholic father and other traumas have pummeled him, he has told me he is in a deep hole and believes but cant fathom that level of Gods forgiveness, and this gives Satan a foothold unfortunately. It is one thing I have had trouble breaking through with him and definitely was a huge factor in our demise, because guilt and condemnation often lead to perpetuating destructive behaviors that affect relationships with others. In some ways with the 2nd dream, I know he will not die in combat or another way..I feel that God has let me know, just dont worry, I will heal his heart, his pain, his wounds so be at peace, and I am fully confident He will no matter what happens with us. His friends in the navy, none are saved by the blood, he is not fed. I am the only person in his life he confides these thoughts in right now. I will share your thoughts and let him know. Thanks.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 9:37 pm

You are SO welcome!!!
I know what you are talking about, that condemnation... Up until recently there was nothing anyone could tell me about God that would convince me I wasn't going to hell. I felt that condemnation my whole life. Every once in a while it still creeps in and I have to remind myself that God is with me. Around those times God will show me through someone or circumstance that He is still with me.
It will take him a while to understand that all he has to do is accept the gift of the Cross, that concept is hard to understand for someone who grew up in church and was abused mentally and physically. All the stuff he has done, that has been done to him that causes his mindsets were nailed onto that Cross. The hardest part will be forgiving self for being abusive, then the abusers, then all that knew about the abuse and didn't stop it (no matter what the abuse was).
Abusers don't abuse without First having been abused. It's a direct opposite of "we love God because He Loved us FIRST". All people that have been abused, abuse, in some form or another. We can't help it until we let God help us.
Condemnation, one thing that makes me angrier than spitting cobra are christian pharisees, the main reason I left church to find out the Truth of God's word On My Own.

Thank you

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Mon May 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes this is true. The scripture you quoted is profound. All who have been abused, abuse in some form... For him it was a lot of emotional and verbal from his father, abandonment from his mother, and sexual abuse as a teen from another older female. For us it was periodically emotional on his part toward me but I didnt know until recently all that happened to him. and now putting those pieces together. You see he lives in controlling things in his life, fear all the time of rejection or being disappointed and protects himself in ways that hinder intimacy and genuine relationship. I am working on forgiveness and just tonight, about an hour ago, he has asked to meet, after calling me consistently lately, though he is the one who broke things off. I have not seen him in 2 m onths and not sure if I can do it. Though I have not shared my dream of God healing him or corresponded with him beyond telephone since we parted. I fluctuate often between disgust toward him and forgiveness but not sure if I can see him right now and this is why I am seeking the Lord's will so diligently as well, though I know the Lord keeps telling me (he has shown me 3 times, one being the dream I posted) he will heal him, when I ask the Lord for clarity and direction but I do not want to satisfy his curiousity for me right now until I feel safe emotionally enough or know Gods will for us in the end knowing he will be healed, so I can guard my heart accordingly

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm

I prayed for the both of you and it was Very detailed and descriptive with about everything that I could think of and that came to mind

God is with you, and He will guide you in your conversation.

I think you can safely tell him without telling him your dream that you know for a fact that God is working on his heart. You could phrase it differently.

Yeah, I can understand how finding out someones past after not knowing can make things a little confusing.

I understand the need to control, fear of rejection, and fear of being disappointed...

When it's the right time to see him God will give you peace of mind

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am

Oh praise God for your prayer and your love in that way to take the time Hind's feet. Your words are comforting to my spirit. I would like to keep you posted on how things go if you dont mind. It is so, nothing happens by accident.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 am

Please do keep me posted!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top