DRAWING A HOUSE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRAWING A HOUSE!

Post by nubava on Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

I was in an unknown place, in front of me there was a little girl, 2-3 year old, she was talking, then she asked me to draw for her a house, so she could learn how to draw one. So I took a pen and drew a very small house with a big and long roof on a piece of paper. The roof was bigger than the house. I didn't like it at first and thought I could do better later but the girl liked it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAWING A HOUSE!

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

I am not a master interpreter. I will try and help you. I have a question or two to ask, if you please. Any information you can provide will greatly help me to unveil the message within this dream.

Do you know the child in real life?

house is usually symbolic of your life or it could be symbolic of a church

A child could be symbolic of a gift (perhaps spiritual) or of a youth ministry or a child could even be symbolic of a part of yourself

roof could be symbolic of a hedge of protection, or the mind, or heavenly revelation.

Are you pursuing a youth ministry, perhaps?

Does this dream remind you of anything going on in your life as you read and reflect on it?

I will try and help you.

May God Bless You and give you the revelation to this dream

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri May 28, 2010 6:39 pm

If you are not involved or pursuing a youth ministry, here is some additional viewpoints:

The child could be symbolic of the spiritual gift of "Contentment" She was content with the portrait, you were not.

The house could be symbolic of your life. It may seem small or insignificant in many ways to you, but it appears as if you have a huge hedge of protection over your life.

Perhaps the Lord is saying: Be "Content" with your life. You are protected in more ways than you can imagine.

Again, these are just my thoughts. They are not a direct word from God.

I hope this helps. If not, please let me know. This dream could actually have multiple interpretations depending on the details of your life.

God Bless You
Pam G

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Thank you Palmira for your reply. I have been thinking over and over, so this is what I feel. You are very right pointing at the spiritual gift of "Contentment". This is an issue with me and in many areas. Every time I do something, I am not content, I think, it's not enogh, it could have been better, I underestimate what I do... I am not sure to what exactly is God referring in my life as there are several things going on in my life simultenously which I always think I haven't performed well enough.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top