THE NUMBER 8 AND A NAME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE NUMBER 8 AND A NAME

Post by yellow on Thu May 27, 2010 4:28 pm

I was on the verge of waking up from sleeping.. I was in and out of sleep, but still partly awake.

I had what seemed like a vision.. i saw a background of ALL WHITE. and in the middle of a white background was a name of someone I know, and in place of the first letter in his name was the number 8. Even though the number 8 was there I knew exactly who it was and the name. It was very clear to me it was so real. I kept telling myself that i had to remember this and write it down. I suddenly made myself get up and I wrote it down. I havent been able to forget about it since. i wonder if it means anything at all.??

any help here?

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NUMBER 8 AND A NAME

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

I precious one.

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

I sense the Lord is giving you a word of knowledge in regards to this person the number 8 represents new beginnings. I sense this person has had a rough go of it and the Lord wants you to speak new life into this person and reveal and release new beginnings over him or her and that a new season is approaching them. Genesis 2:2-7

Blessings and I hope this helps

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow on Sun May 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Wow...Thank you so much steadygaze. Your reply means alot to me.

I did not tell you anything about this person and what you said was exactly true. He has had a very rough year. He is a very special person in my life and we care about eachother greatly, and have even tried to have a relationship but I have seperated myself from him because he is in a deep state of confusion, depression and has constant lows. I believe I may be the first woman in his life beside his mom that has witnessed to him about God.

I have been praying for so long now that God will guide him and reveal himself to him. So.. Thank you for sharing your reply with me. I had no idea what the number 8 meant.. and to hear that it represents new beginnings is hopeful. I will continue to pray for him, and pray that God releases a new beginning for him.

God Bless You-

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon May 31, 2010 9:54 am

I am so glad the Lord revealed to you this mans heart and what He has in store for him. May you both walk in the fullness of the fathers love and heart.

In Him
Steady

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top