Repost: Old Rug in a New Bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Old Rug in a New Bathroom

Post by singtotheking on Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 pm

1st Scene: I'm on the country road driving.

2nd Scene: I am in a room talking with people. I'm now looking at the skin on my body. There were a few small red bumps and a few small blisters. I need to go to the doctor. I called my Dad, "I need you to take me to the doctor". More blisters started popping up, some already broke.

3rd Scene: I'm in a room. I'm going to install a shower somewhere in this room. "Should it be in the corner? Maybe against the wall next to the window. I'm going to install the shower next to the window. I look up to the shower head to move it, I saw a small hook in the corner. A hook you can hang a plant on. I look down and see a rug that was frayed on one side, it had to go. You can't have an old rug in a new bathroom. When I removed the rug there was a towel under it. The towel had strips of the colors white, green, dark blue and yellow.

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Old Rug in a New Bathroom

Post by unaday* on Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 am

My thoughts:
Is it possible that there are parts in your life that you seeking or have sought cleansing? It is possible that there are people or objects that still feel they have a place in your life but do not belong there after the work God has done in you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

I was going to say similar words to Unaday

It seems like there needs to be some renovations so to speak in your life and you know this to be true that's why you're making the steps to do so?

Also, I wonder because the shower was next to the window (which to me the window often represents revelation), if the Lord in the upcoming days will show you exactly how you need to get that spiritual or emotional cleansing? I wonder if the red bumps on your body is similar to that of boils/leprosy? In the bible lepers were cast out and disgraced, so they needed cleansing inorder to be around others.

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top