People preparing for other things and an Angel on the wall.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People preparing for other things and an Angel on the wall.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Greetings my friends,

I am just throwing this out for conformation.

I was walking and looking around me and I saw this lady who was in a beauty salon getting her hair done and I asked here what are you getting prepared for and she said," I am going to see George Michael." I then see her go out dress shopping preparing for this concert and I said to her," you are able to get ready for a big star and a conference but are you getting prepared for Jesus." I look around me and it seems like every where I look people are busy getting ready for one thing or another and I realize life had become their God and there preparations of if seemed more important and I am like telling people we need to serve one God and prepare for him because things are going to happen soon.Then I look up on this wall and I see an angel sitting there he looked different then the ones I had seen before. It was like the angel was invisible and you could see right through him but I could see the angel.I climbed up on the wall and sat next to the angel and the angel began to speak to me and it was a serious conversation but the funny part is I can not remember what it was when I woke up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People preparing for other things and an Angel on the wall.

Post by Virtuouswoman on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:49 pm

I am not a dream interpreter, but I can give you an idea of what your dream means. The lady you saw going to the beauty salon getting her hair done symbolizes the bride of Christ (the Church). From all that you were seeing: people busy and ready for the other things without preparing for Jesus represents the unpreparedness of the bride to the bridegroom who is Christ Jesus. In other words, the church (the bride) is not ready for the Groom (Jesus). Thus as you look around you and you saw an angel who was transparent, but you could see him, it may mean that Jesus (the Groom) is seeking to for His Bride(the church) but no one is listening and as you were sensitive to His voice, you saw Him (transparent angel) and you commune with him. This is a wake up call to the sleeping Bride!!! "For the Lord will come like a thief in the Night" (1 Thessalonians 5:2)
Also, anytime you have a dream or an encounter with God and you wake up forgetting about it, it may mean that the encounter was for your spirit man and at the right/God's own appointed time, you will remember it. For the fact that you don't remember it does not mean that has disappeared. It is still in your spirit and in the course of your life's journey you will remember it maybe through an encounters such as dejavu etc and it will sound familiar to you. That is when the Holy Spirit will bring to your remembrance this dream.

Hope this helps.
God Bless You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top