Catch and release bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catch and release bear

Post by newleaf on Wed May 26, 2010 8:13 pm

I dreamed my 2 girls and i were in a canoe with someone like a river guide and a black bear was at the front of this boat. the boat moved across the water to land and there were cement stairs and there was honey on the stairs and the bear got out and was eating the honey!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Catch and release bear

Post by One Door on Thu May 27, 2010 8:17 am

Do you have a personal ministry?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm

I am not sure what a personal ministry is?

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello justblueskies,
A personal ministry is something God has put upon your heart to do without you joining another ministry to do this desire. It is something you may do on your own without a group of people helping you. I am a firm believer that we all, as children of God, have a personal ministry to fulfill, even tho it be just within our own family to be an example for God.

I ask if you had a personal ministry because a canoe is a small boat and a small boat can represent a personal ministry, also it can represent life or a person. You didn't say if you had an oar and were rowing but because you said you had a guide I am taking for granted you were not rowing with an oar. If you were rowing with an oar, it would just mean you are working out your life's or ministry's problems. Rowing or not rowing will not change the meaning of the bear and the honey.
I believe the river guide symbolizes the Holy Spirit because He is our guide in life and ministry. The bear here represents "a destroyer".
Honey symbolizes "strength: power, Holy Spirit anointing; wisdom; knowledge." The bear (your destroyer) is eating your "strength." Because you say "...and a black bear was at the front of this boat"; front means "what is ahead of you." This is speaking of "what is to come."
For me, the dream shows you are being guided by the Holy Spirit but there will come a time when you may feel like you do not have the strength to continue. When this time comes, remember God has already showed you it is the destroyer that is "eating your strength" and you will need to stand against him.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm

evangelism is my personal ministry.
Also I was reading a kids story today had read it just before the dream and there was a picture in it of a black bear eating honey!
Oh and I saw a black bear cub outside before I had the dream. (this was my first bear sighting my city is known for them and wildlife!)

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top