Parked Car Approached by a Woman Police Officer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parked Car Approached by a Woman Police Officer

Post by virtue3125 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:06 pm

My husband, me, and our 4 children were in the family car. He was in the driver's seat, I was in the passenger seat and all 4 children were in the backseat. We were parked in the parking lot of some kind of store, I think. A woman police officer with dark sunglasses on came up to the car and told my husband that his license was suspended and he wasn't supposed to be driving. What made the police officer come up to us in a parked car, I don't know. My husband got out of the car and started walking away. He started heading in the direction that we were about to drive in. I think we were going to a sporting event. He was upset. 2 other women got in the driver's seat, but I do not recall who they were. They were only there for a little bit. I think they said some words to me, but I don't remember what they said.

From there, I appeared in a two-story house where I was upstairs vacuuming the carpet. The children were there playing, I think, but they were there and my husband was no where to be found. I was happy in the dream though. Thoughts...interpretation? Thanks!

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parked Car Approached by a Woman Police Officer

Post by dani on Thu May 27, 2010 1:10 am

I have not taken the accuracy test, but i did have a few thoughts to help start this interpretation.
I read a Christian dream blog last night and it said that if you dream about a person in uniform it could be that side of your personality. I know for me a police officer is symbolic of authority.
Is it possible you need to have more control in your relationship/or up coming circumstance and you need to express this to your husband? If you do he could be upset.

Just some thoughts. Tell me what you think. we can brain storm further.

Dani

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Post by virtue3125 on Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Very interesting! A pastor at my church told me to use my authority in my marriage in regards to my husband being unfaithful. I read the string on this website about Cars in dreams and was wondering if I was being passive about something pertaining to us and/or our family.

Me taking control in this relationship is more so about me filing for divorce and being able to let go. I'm at a point right now that I feel not-in-control and weak-minded and this is SO NOT ME. I don't feel like myself.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 pm

the car wasn't moving so that could be a possibility.

Also, your last comment in your dream...you were with the kids and he was no where to be found, but you were ok. Could the Holy Spirit be telling you if you made the choice to divorce that you would be OK? It can be scary to let go...especially w/4 children.

He also got out of the car and walked away. It was the direction that you were all going...but he continued in that direction and you did not.

Pray for more dreams about what we've shared.

Danielle

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no external dream website references, please!)

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top