I'm so glad I found you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm so glad I found you!

Post by AngieB29 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:32 am

I am SO glad I found this website. I have been working/practicing dream interpretation for quite a while now. I have always firmly believed that there are specific reasons why we dream what we do, and often times I've felt God giving me messages for me or others through our dreams. After reading through the site, I now realize how important and powerful dreams can be!

I have about 4 journals filled with my dreams...I've been recording them for years. I also have done TONS of research about dream interpretation and have always considered myself a sort of amateur dream interpreter. BUT I've also been having negative feelings because I want to stay away from the "witchcraft/evil things" part of what dream interpretation sometimes brings to mind. So to find this site, comforts me in that I can persue the meanings of dreams without thinking I'm working with the devil! LOL

Yesterday, a friend came and told me of a dream she'd had that had been troubling her...she didn't know my experience in dream interpretation...and as I listened, I felt God talking to me on how to respond. And I responded in that way....I told her what I think the dream means, why I think that, and she, in the end, was crying because she realized how "right on the target" I was. The only thing I regret that day is not telling her that God gave me that interpretation. I did mention that in her dream her inability to get control meant that she was not supposed to keep control. She was supposed to "let go and let God"...that God wants her to stop trying and just let it happen. So I did give some kudos to God, just not enough.

Anyway, now that I know the real reason for dreams, and that I found this awesome site, I will be more vigilant in my communication between God and me. I pray that He allows me to help not only myself in life, but many others. :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm so glad I found you!

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Welcome Angie. I'm new here too and relate somewhat to what you shared. I believe Jesus has brought us all together for a reason, maybe only a season but He knows.
I look forward to getting to "know you" here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top