need to shower, I will be back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need to shower, I will be back

Post by bama on Wed May 26, 2010 1:24 am

I have had two dreams that are different yet somewhat similar same person, different places but yet words in the dreams are the similar.

In the first dream I was at my Grandmothers house (who has went home) and first I noticed a plate with food (bacon, eggs and toast) on it in her bedroom. My cousin was apparently living there and I began to lecture her asking why that was still there Grandma had passed away along time ago and she needed to keep the house better when I heard a man say my name. It was my ex boyfriend that I care very much about. I ran to him, hugged him and we began to talk, we layed down on the floor and talked for what seemed like a long time in my dream. I don't remember what the conversation was about (there was nothing really sexual he just held me while we talked) but then he said I just got off work and I'm dirty I need to go home and shower and stood up. I asked him not to because I missed him so much but his response was I'm dirty, I need to get clean but I'll be back. I gave him a hurt look and he said I promise I will be back and I woke up.

That dream never left my mind then about a year later I had dream #2. In this dream I was sitting in someones house that I didn't know. It was a woman. There were alot of people there none of which I know. The living room had three walls that were entirely windows and I was sitting on a couch infront of one of the walls of windows looking outside when he walked in the room. He sat down beside me and told me that he missed me and loved me. I hugged him and we began to talk. Then he got up and said he had to go home for a little while to take care of things and getted cleaned up but he'd be back. I asked him not to go but he said I promise I'll be back and left. I watched him run down the street and remember feeling hurt. Then as I was staring out the windows the yard began to fill up with water very quickly. Like it was flooding (the water was dirty like creek water) it got pretty deep and I started feeling uneasy and scared and didnt know what to do or how to get out of the house then the water began receeding very slowly. I picked up the phone and called him to ask him why the yard was flooding and when he answered he said I know what you're trying to do and you have to stop you can't rush this. I will be back I promise. During this time the yard began flooding again except this time it was very slow and not as deep and the most beautiful blue color I have ever seen. As a matter of fact I don't think I have ever seen this shade of blue before in my life it was absolutely gorgeous! And it began receeding very quickly as we were talking. After his promise I began giggling and told him no I'm not (which actually I think I was trying to rush or push something maybe him coming back I don't know for sure) but I told him I was calling to see if he knew why the yard was flooding but nevermind it was going away. I really was calling to ask him this but in the back of my mind it feels like I was pushing for him to come back. And I woke up.

Help! what does this mean. I have ideas but am really not experienced at this. I have had other dreams that have come true I would like to discuss them in another session some of them took place with me wide awake. That was kindy weird especially when they came true. But what does all of this mean.

Last edited by bama on Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to change title)

bama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need to shower, I will be back

Post by traveller on Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 am

Hi,
Just some questions I had when reading your post: Do you have the wish to get back with him? And has your time apart allowed you to get some 'emotional house cleaning/healing'? Could it be there were issues (in whatever way?) in both of you that needed to be dealt with?
I'm not an interpreter, just sharing some thoughts I had. Ask God to give you the full interpretation.
bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bama on Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

Thank you for your thoughts. I have asked God for interpretation.

May God Bless You.

bama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top