Hello. I'm New!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello. I'm New!

Post by AngelaLMyrick on Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

hello. I am new to this forum and i am sitting in a place of learning. I have been saved for about 11 years and began to receive dreams not too long afterwards. The beauty of it all was I did not have a lot of knowledge about the spirit-fillled life. i just knew God was real, alive and well. I did not need anyone to tell me the dreams were from God. I recieved most of my dreams back to back within a year.
when i asked my pastor what he thought about dreams he responded that he did not put much stock in dreams.
thankfully the associate pastor was present and he asked if I would share a few. i was embarrassed by then but I told him and he affirmed that they seemed to be from God.
Since then a lot of the dreams have come and are coming to pass. My church is going through a serious struggle and i am sad but not surprised.
my earlier conversation with the pastor has caused me to not approach him with a warning, at the same time i feel that there is a set time for me to speak these things where they will be heard. I love my pastor dearly, but i think his compassion outranks his discernment.
this has even been spoken by himself of himself many times. Over the years the dreams have been few. I have never written them down but now it seems as if I am to write every one down. i remember them all. I am not afraid to speak now.

AngelaLMyrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello. I'm New!

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome Angela, I've only recently found this place too and it is wonderful to read the dreams of so many believers and not be alone in that part of our life.
God bless you as you connect here.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat May 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi Angela ...God Bless you. I have been coming to this site for almost a year...I love it. God Bless you and I pray that God will continue to lead you into all truth. In Jesus name, amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum