Driving and Looking for people (I need some insight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving and Looking for people (I need some insight)

Post by new2mygift28 on Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

In this dream I was driving a car, and I was looking for my ex-boyfriend, but I don't remember seeing him. I called his name out, and someone turned around, but I was saw far down the block that I didn't realize if it was him or not. I continued to drive not really checking to see if it was him, from there I began to drive toward my old house where I used to live with my grandparents, and began to cry and say that I missed my grandfather as if he was dead. From there it changed to my God Mother's apartment, and I knocked on the door, but noone answered. So I walked down the hallway and kept ringing the door bell. She finally said something, but I didn't say anything. So, then I walked back toward her apartment and the door was opened, and she was standing next to the door. She, said "I knew it either had to be you or Sherie". I went into her apartment, and it looke as if they were remodeling. I asked her where her husband was, and she told me he was on his way back, and that they were planning to move. However, I looke at a table and there was a picture frame, and when I looked at the picture it was my pictures from a child within the picture frame. My dream then changed again, and we wer at my God Sister's house. My mother said, "Tell Sherie your dream". I told her the dream, adn her mouth dropped, and I turned around to her and said "Dont play with my gift".

Might I add the place where I was looking for my ex-boyfriend he doesn't even live, and my grandfather is still alive. Could this mean he's about to die? I just would like some insight please.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top