WHO'S TARDY FOR THIS PARTY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHO'S TARDY FOR THIS PARTY?

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue May 25, 2010 10:43 am

My Mom had a dream about me recently and we have been trying to figure out
what it means. The dream is taking place in what looks like a banquet room.
The chairs are lined up as if it was a church. I am seated in the front row
wearing a red dress and there is a room full of people. My mom said that she
felt like it was a celebration for me and it was suppose to be a suprise. She
said that a young lady walks threw the door and up to me and says "Introducing
your Valentine Love". My Mom says out walks someone in all black wearing a
shades and a black vale walking slow down the isle. She says the person comes
up to me and kneels down. The person pulls off the shades and the vale and it
is my ex boyfriend. She says he begin to tell me how sorry he is for everything
that he has down and will I accept his apology. She says I was crying while he
was kneeling in front of me. She said all of a sudden some rap music starts to play
and out walks a male friend of mine. The male friend starts to walk up
the isle toward me and my ex. My male friend stops and turns around to walk away
but then the music changes and my friend is now wearing a tuxedo and he is singing.
She says that it was some of the most beautifully annointed music she has ever heard.
She says my friend starts walking towards me with his hand out to me. She says all
of my attention turned to him. Thats the end of the dream

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO'S TARDY FOR THIS PARTY?

Post by One Door on Tue May 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Hello Mom,
It's your Mom's dream so I am going to address her.
This is such a great dream for a Mom to receive from the Lord concerning her child.
Here is what I believe the dream is showing.
When we receive Jesus as our Savior, we leave our old life and we begin a new life. That old life becomes an ex. Ex actually means "free of". In our new life with Christ we are "free of" the old life, therefore the ex life.
The ex-boyfriend symbolizes your daughter's ex life (old life before the new in Christ). This ex comes in under disguise wearing shades and a vale (sin comes into our lives under a disguise). But when he comes before your daughter and the shades and vale are taken off, this ex is no longer in disguise. Your daughter recognizes who he is. This ex (the old life) is trying to draw your daughter back in. The demonic will always try to draw a person back into their old life. Because he is announced, I believe the young lady who announces the ex could possibly be a person in your daughter's life who is under the influence of a demonic spirit trying to draw your daughter back into her old life. When your daughter recognizes her ex she begins to cry. I believe this shows your daughter feels the pull of the old life trying to draw her back in. But then music starts to play and out walks a male friend. The male friend here symbolizes Jesus Christ because Jesus is the One who is "filled with praise". HE starts to walk toward your daughter with HIS hand outstretched and all of her focus is on HIM. (I love that!) Your daughter's focus is all on Christ and not the ex. From the telling of the dream, we don't actually see your daughter take the hand of Christ but I want you to look at what she is wearing in the dream: a red dress. I believe here without a doubt that the red here represents wisdom. Your daughter is dressed in wisdom. Without a doubt, she has taken the hand of Christ and her focus is all on HIM.
Again, what a great dream for a Mom to receive: comfirmation her child's focus is on Christ.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks a bunch for your insight! I will definitely relay the message to my mom! Her thoughts about what the dream meant were more literal. Yours is symbolic! We have been going in circles about this for days!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top