babies melting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies melting

Post by Virtuouswoman on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 pm

I once had a dream, and my pastor's wife had given birth to two girls. They were born prematured and thus they were tiny. When the good news reached the church, everyone was excited and we anticipated to welcome the new members to the family.
One sunday afternoon after church, a group of us(two brothers and I) decided to visit the first lady of the church and see the twins in their home. The two brothers were two of the three ministers in the church who help mainly in the prayer, praise and worship in the church ministry. Upon entering, the two babies were placed in my hands and I was so excited to see them. Suddenly the house bell rang and thus, the pastor's wife left the room with the other two guys. Immediately, the two babies started melting into clot of blood! like they were shrinking and they melted within a twinkle of an eye and became blood, all over the floor. I was so scared and started screaming for help. One of the brother (the praise and worship leader) came upstairs after hearing me scream to find out what was going on. He was also so shocked, and he tried to cover up the blood with toilet papers. He told me to be strong and be courageous, and pretend that I didn't know what happened. So he left the baby clothes in which the babies were wrapped in my hands in the baby bed. This makes it look like the babies melted in their sleep. Then we left the room, unknown to us the friends and loved ones of the pastor had come over to see the babies as well, and when they entered with the pastor's wife, suddenly I heard a loud noise from the pastor's wife all across the living room.
Then my eyes opened.
Please can you help me with the meaning? I had this dream on December 31 2007

Virtuouswoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: babies melting

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part and the Holy Spirit is the ultimate interpreter.

I sensed very strongly that your pastors wife represents the church. I sense there are a two ministries in the church that have been birthed prematurely and because they have been birthed prematurely it is blocking the flow of the holy spirit to flow through the body of Christ in that church. I sense others who are apart of this new ministry see there is a problem with these two new ministries and is aware it was birthed prematurely that they are trying to cover it up so others wont see it. The people that walk into the situation will see it and it will be exposed for what it really is.

WOW! precious one the Lord is really giving you and in depth look at it so you know what is going on and are aware of what is taking place.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top