ran over my dog's paw @ gas station

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ran over my dog's paw @ gas station

Post by pinkruffles on Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 am

Hi,
This is the 3rd dream I had this morning 4 in all-wow! I was reading Job before bed, yes the part about Him sending dreams.

I'm at the gas station by my house. My oldest son(teenager) is there I think he says watch this, I guess I get in my van to move it up, our 2 dogs are there.
black(only had him since this year though is he is on the old side)
brown(our dog we got as a puppy only a few years old).
As I move the van up water sprays similar to a car wash like a sprinkler that wets the dogs the run to the other side (right)I know I'm close to the black one and I hear a yelp and stop I look I think from the side mirror I see him in a sitting/laying position with his right paw leg out.
then I get out and go to him and he is laying on his back like a person in my husbands arms I want to take him to the vet right in the plaza we are at.

I thought about Jesus was bruised for our iniquities. Black dog was laying in my husband arms similar to the Piata and my husband does represent God a lot in my dreams. We also used to have another black dog before we got brown dog and other black dog, he was run over by a speeding car while my son was trying to catch him he said he heard him yelp too.

Thanks for any help this dream worries me.

pinkruffles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top