looking for umbrellas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for umbrellas

Post by MaMa on Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 am

my mom, my sister and i were looking to get new umbrellas. my mom and i went to a store first. i looked at some umbrellas that i wanted to get, but my mom looked at them and told me they were way too expensive and heavy for me to carry. i was upset about my mom's opinion. my mom suggested we should go see other stores before we made our decision. my mom went to the next store and found my sister in there found a good umbrella. my mom then told her she would go find me first and bring me to my sister. my mom looked around and saw me sitting on a dirty sidewalk with lots of rain and got my pants all wet. (it was at night already when she found me). thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for umbrellas

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu May 27, 2010 11:27 am

I am not a master interpreter.

I have a few questions: Is your mother a controller? Does she try to dominate your life?

If so, perhaps this is a warning dream to not allow your mother to control your life. You can honor her opinions, but you need to follow your hearts leading about making decisions about your life.

If you don't, look at the results of your dream. Not good!

Hope this helps! Again, this is not a direct word from God. Just my personal thoughts and viewpoints.

God Bless You!!!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu May 27, 2010 1:36 pm

thank you Palmira. but my mom is not a controller. she always helps me in good ways. do anyone knows what umbrellas mean in dreams? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu May 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Umbrellas are symbolic of a form of protection

Perhaps your mom is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. Have you been seeking something lately?

You were not happy with your moms (Holy Spirit) leading for a different umbrella in the dream. Did you wander away from her in the dream?

God (Holy Spirit) has the right match in whatever you are seeking. You may feel you know what is best, but God knows what is better than your desired best.

Are you dealing with similar feelings as these that I have mentioned?

Dont run from God. Follow His leading. It will keep you out of the dark and rain.

If this does not apply, just disregard. Your dream could have multiple interpretations. It all truly depends on the circumstances in your life.

Hope this helps.

God Bless You

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm

hey mama.. i didnt take the test.. just my thoughts..brainstorming

reading ur dream off the bat makes me think that you feel that know what's best, u know what you want, you kind of sounded like u pouted when ur mom said what's better for u... some were too "heavy" u might want somthin thats too much for u to handle.. too expensive - might cost u (personaly)

u went out in the street at night.. usually night is reflective of time of darkness , going thru a hard time in life... but not to worry mama! ur mom's came out to get u.. ur not alone... God's w/u... Holy Spirit

Again just my thoughts.. always pray. Lord gives u confirmations..Just brainstormin w/u.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 pm

MaMa
I wonder if your mom has made a specific suggestion to you about something that you thought was important but you were disappointed/frustrated with her comments?

To me, umbrellas are a covering or sense of protection from harsh weather, and in this case harsh circumstances in life. Have your siblings been getting the better end of the stick lately more than you have and you feel left out in some way?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

thank you all for your very good advice. i do feel pretty down lately and disappointed about things that i have asked God to do but it didn't turn out the way that i have expected. but i know God has a plan for all things. he knows what is the best for us all. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum