three lions, some people and I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

three lions, some people and I

Post by Louis Nel on Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 am

I had a dream, where a group of people and I, walked up to a wire fence. This fence was to enclose wild animals. We didn't see any animals. We continued walking silently, although some people in the group were chatting softly The whole group of people was walking behind me. When we got to a small tree/shrub, I told the people that all should now keep quite and sit or lunge in the shade whilst keeping a lookout for animals. After only a short moment (feeling like seconds) I noticed three lions closeby. It was a male and two female lions. I indicated to the group not to talk at all but to keep all eyes on the lions. The two females didn't give any attention to us. At first the male lion also didn't give any attention to us. Something then caught his eye/attention and looked in our direction. It seemed as if the lions were only 3 meters away from us. The Male lion got up and started slowly walking to us. I indicated to the whole group (+- 5 or 6) to get behind me, so that I will be between them and the Lion. So they did. I softly spoke to them whilst facing the lion and also indicated to them to very slowly start to move backwards to the fence and the gate where we came through. The Lion got closer and closer until it was facing me. I was looking down at it. He was at first not agresive at all, but started to become more agresive as we were staring at each other. Suudenly he opened his mouth and tried to struck me with his paw. He did not manage to strike me. Whilst his mouth was open,I put both my thumbs - next to each other - in his mouth and it immediately start to suck it as a baby would suck on a passifier. Not only did I put my thumbs in the lion's mouth but also used the index fingers on both hands to grip onto and over the snout of the lion and with the other gripping onto the front part of the lower jaw. With my hands gripping it's mouth like this and the lion sucking my thumbs, we walked backwards to the fence. reaching the gate, the whole groupe safely got out without any harm done to them. I was the alst to go out and also done so without any harm done to me. When the gate shut closed between me and the lion, it instantaniously became extremely angry and agresive, trying to strike at me again through the wire fence and then whilst I was still facing the lion , he just walked off and disappeared.

Louis Nel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: three lions, some people and I

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 26, 2010 6:01 am

It seems that you have emotions that you are trying to keep well hidden. The animals (emotions) are in the cage and you can't even see them but you know they are supposed to be there. Then the lions come and you try to pacify the largest one (emotion). The emotion is getting so that it can't be contained or held down much longer.
What the Lion represents is not clear to me (sorry).
Please take this to the Lord and trust Him, I have not taken the accuracy test on this forum. This is what I see when I read this, trust the Lord.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top