Dead Man and a house...can smone who took accuracy test please interpret or if Holy Spirit prompts anyone else to as well

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Man and a house...can smone who took accuracy test please interpret or if Holy Spirit prompts anyone else to as well

Post by cbvirtuous on Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Ive had 2 interpretations from people who have not taken the accuracy test that recommended one of the moderators or one whose taken the test to interpret the dream. Thanks if you can help.

In real life, I met a man online on a christian dating site. We met 2 years ago, at the time I was living in Georgia and he was living in Ohio. I live in virginia now.

#1 My dream....About 3 months after I met him 2 years ago in the flesh, december 2oo8, I dreamt I was standing in some house 2nd floor at the window, I knew it was supposed to be my home by the way it felt, it was a twin or duplex, it felt like. It felt good, like home to me, very homey and mine, and it was an extremely peaceful, settled feeling there. I was looking out of a 2nd floor window. He walked toward the front door of the house. He was in a dark colored uniform. In the dream I felt excited, glad he was coming and familiar with him coming. It felt as though in the dream when he was walking toward the doorstep, coming home, like the home maybe was ours but Im not certain. It was just such a comforting feeling is why. It felt like hed gotten off work or was returning so I knew his work had something to do with his uniform. So the scenery switches to us in bed, in the bedroom of the house making love. At first it seemed I was not in my body but I was watching us. Iam not detailing this to be inappropriate, only to obtain clarity. So I will tastefully explain. What stood out to me was that our arms were outstretched side to side, like when we do arm circles...he was laying above me and both our arms were outstretched wide and our hands were clasped on both sides. Then it seemed as though I was back in my body and could only feel our outstretched hands clasped. Then I woke up.
......At the time of this dream, I must note, he was a student at a christian school studying psychology. My first thought when I awoke was that in the dream he was a firefighter, or cop, I knew it was something of a noble service career but neither of those seemed logical to me. Well I found out he joined the Navy and enlisted, when he told me several weeks later and asked me what I thought of his decision. He is now stationed in virginia for his first year, about a year after him telling me of his enlistment. He has since been transferred as of a month ago and is now stationed ten minutes from my home in virginia which did not resemble the one in the dream although i am on the second floor of my apartment. We are not dating at this time though he stays in touch via phone sometimes.

#2 In January this year after things had fizzled out between us due to a period of irreconcilable conflicts, I had a third dream just after returning home from visiting him. When I returned home Id asked God to simply please help because the situation has become too much for me to fix or navigate through on my own, and required forgiveness and spiritual growth on both our parts, though I desired to work things out and was seeking Gods will regarding him.
Ok, in my dream, he was laying naked on a metal table, in what looked like in a coroners lab or forensic lab. He was dead. He had an open chest held open by some kind of metal apparatus. There was a figure standing over him doing things on his heart with surgical instruments. I could not see a face on the figure but only the hands and a figure. The figure had a doctors labcoat on. God then spoke to me these words... I am working on his heart. However this may be only literally concerning his emotional and spiritual state of heart not having anything to do with us as well, but Id like to get some additional interpretation on what these dreams mayve meant.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Man and a house...can smone who took accuracy test please interpret or if Holy Spirit prompts anyone else to as well

Post by One Door on Mon May 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Hello cb,
First of all, I have not taken the accuracy test this web site provides but I would like to respond to your dreams since you have reposted a few times.

Your #2 dream is pretty self explanatory. We know Jesus is called the "Great Physician" so we know the person standing over him represents Jesus. If he is dead (on the table) this would represent he is spiritually dead. God says He is working on his heart. Surgery is done on a person's heart when something connected to the heart is not functioning as it should be. Jesus is working on repairing this man's heart. This dream does not show anymore than that. I personally would take great comfort in knowing Jesus is working on his heart.

I may be way off here but I am going to go out on a limb with what I am going to say and I say it because of the dream God gave you showing you He was working on his heart. Why do you think God gave you that dream about working on his heart? I believe He gave it to encourage you, to tell you to hang in there and trust in what He will do; what He will bring to pass. Your #2 dream is symbolic, but for me, there is nothing in your #1 dream that tells me it's symbolic. I personally believe your #1 dream is literal. It just has not come to pass yet. God is a God who can show us the future. The future can be very hard to see because when we are shown the future (in our dreams) we are not privy to what gets us to that part of the future. But when this time comes, the repairs will have been made on his heart.

I hope in some way this can put your mind at rest concerning these dreams, if not, continue seeking because the Word of God says, " and you shall find..." and all of the Word of God is true.

One Door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top