forest and tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forest and tunnel

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm

I dreamed a couple of weeks ago that I was put out of the car into some woods. Some friends sort of put me out of their car. It reminded me of going on a trail to the lake in my hometown. As I was walking I was a little afraid because I was to come past a graveyard. I ended up going through a tunnel. The tunnel had fall leaves inside it. I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. Please help.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: forest and tunnel

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi precious iamfree42,

Please pray into this interpretation.

WOW! what a powerful dream. I sensed this dream is about where you were and what have been walking through and where you are going. I sensed that you were in a ministry with others in your church for a season. Then I sense that you have been through a very dark and trying time in your life the Lord. The graveyard represents a place of death and you are afraid that in this trying place of trials that you are going to die and not make it, but all of a sudden you go through a tunnel with leaves in it. The leaves I sense are healing leaves and the tunnel represent a place of transition which means through this time of going through transition the healing bomb of the Lord is being released upon you right now! You saw a light at the end if the tunnel, I believe that as you reach the end of the tunnel there will be a resurrection power that will come upon your life and you will be launched into what the Lord has desired and designed just for you dear one.

WOW! Awesome stuff in the Beloved!Be encouraged he is revealing that you will make it and you wont die. He is showing you the healing he is doing in you and you will come out of the other end and be raised up in resurrection life and power!!!!

I am so excited for you I feel like I am jumping up and down going you go dude!!!:puppy:

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm

some great stuff there frm b4ahes, i wood like to add my 2cents if i may,you could be walking to a new supply[lake]the graveyard is the end of something,[church or carrer stuff?]the tunnel is a transition time through a end of a season[fall leaves]but a new saeson is up ahead, :clap: thumbs hope this rings a few bells D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Yes, you both are right on it. I had been going through valley and dark situations. I felt totally alone. All my other dreams and this dream add up. I do believe that God is lauching me to another level-by His mercy and grace I have been kept. This last two months have been a time of testing and wilderness walking. So thank you.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 pm

You are so welcome dear one,

I have went through my dark night of the soul where my brother was murdered, a week later my mentor was killed in a head on collision, and a week after that I had a close family member die, and on top of these things I had two surgeries, and I lost my home and was living in my van, my close friends walked out of my life. Through those things and many more happenings I thought I was not going to make it through it. The Lord removed his presence through all of these things that took place. I tell you precious one that I received so many jewels through that season and I experienced the heart of my Father in such a profound way that you can not explain unless you had been through it. You will look back and say it was worth it all.

I pray this encourages you that you are going to make it through and soon those things in your life that kept you from moving forward will be dead to you and new life and transition will begin. You hon will look back and say oh I would do it all over again because what you receive in that time is so precious and priceless. He in the end will be your all and all and everything.

Just touching on some points here dear one there is so much more in all you are going through and I feel for you but it is good and he will hold you through even if you feel he has abandoned you. Oh I am so in love with him.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top