Two dreams about a Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams about a Bed

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 am

They were both brief.

My first dream I had yesterday I was in the bed, and I woke up and my friend was laying next to me on her stomach with a suit on and she was preaching, and I looke at her like what is he doing. She was just kept preaching.

Then, I had a nother dream where me and my aunt were in the bed together and we were trying to make the bed comfortable for the both of us, but when I looked at the bed it looked like one of those cots that your family sleeps on when some is in the hospital it was like the bars and the springs with no real base around it. But, we kept trying to make it comfortable. She would lay on it, and we would try to situate it. It was like it was unbalanced, and the more we tried to make it comfortable for the both of us, thats the more uncomfortable it became. It wasn't made for two people to lay on.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams about a Bed

Post by lucygirl on Mon May 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Are you in agreement with your friend preaching, or a woman for that matter holding a position as a shepherdess or a leader of sorts? is she born again? Maybe she is being called into a sort of office/ ministry. Did you tell her the dream? maybe it is confirmation for her.

About your aunt, maybe you have been in a disagreement with her, or will be. If so, you need to make it right. Pray to avert any discord. Make sure your side of the glass is clean. God wants us to forgive so that he can forgive us. If it is an "uncomfortable arrangement" with her, you may soon realize it and come to an agreeable understanding.

lucygirl

View user profile http://westlucygirl@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Interesting points of view....I do believe strongly that my friend is called to preach and be an evangelist.

However, My aunt and I are not an a disagreement, and we never get into it, but maybe its a sign that we might be. Me and my aunt are really close. She's like a second mother to me.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucygirl on Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 am

sweet!! keep the peace

lucygirl

View user profile http://westlucygirl@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Sponsored content