Bus and College

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bus and College

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon May 24, 2010 10:27 am

I had a dream that I was riding the city bus, and going from bus stop to bus stop, and catching the bus. My mother picked me up and while we were in the car, I called my ex-boyfriend and I said "Hey Sweetie" and he replied "Hey baby" and told me he had to call me back. Then, we were in this house, the furniture was nice, but it was antique, and it looked nothing lke my real house. I saw my mom and my stepfather in the hallway talking to my Dad and this woman was standing next to him. My father was saying something to my mom and all of a sudden I heard my mom turn around to him and say, "I'm sorry if you felt that way", and then my father went into an office in the house with my mom, but it seemed like at the point. He turned into someone else, but I couldn't see his face. However, my dream changed to me and my stepfather in a room, and I said you know thats where I'm going to college, and I pointed at a peice of mail in my hand, and I said "I'm going to college in Colorado Springs, Colorado". He said, "I know"

This dream has kind of been on my mind because, my father is dead! My stepfather and mom are divorced, and my ex-boyfriend and I are not on good terms. I am in college right now. I don't know what this is about. Could I be dreaming about someone else's situation?

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bus and College

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

When reading your dream, it seems like there was some communion of some kind. As you said, things have not been going well with your stepfather and mom and your relationship with your ex, so I wonder if this dream is just showing that there will be some type of reconciliation and needed communication going on?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top