t

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T

Post by One Door on Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello Nancy,
This is what I believe your dreams with sleep paralysis and the vision represent.
THE DREAMS: The dreams with sleep paralysis represent you being under demonic attack.
THE VISION: Things in a closet are unseen (hidden) until the door is opened. The Lord has opened the door to reveal the type of attack you have been under. A bull represents persecution such as slander, accusation, opposition. A bull also represents spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare is being done on your behalf concerning these attacks. We have been given authority by God to stand against such attacks. Before you go to sleep, you can bind in the name of Jesus these attacks coming against you as you sleep. Simply say, "I bind in the name of Jesus any demonic attack that may come against me as I sleep". I lose in the name of Jesus the angel or angels to protect me from these attacks as I sleep. I pray the blood of Jesus to the North, to the South, to the West and to the East of my house/apartment/etc. as I sleep." I have had these attacks in my sleep before also but since I learned about the authority God Himself has given us, I tolerate these attacks no more.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lucygirl on Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Amen!

lucygirl

View user profile http://westlucygirl@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy127 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

t

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Great is the Lord!
It's a wonderful vision!
HE IS STILL THE LORD OF HOSTS!
Halleluja!
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 am

On reading your dream, I could not shake....The Bulls of Bashan

It comes from Psalm 22:12-13 Check out the whole psalm and then read it in line with the triumph of Jesus on the cross in Isaiah 53. It was a triumph that to all intents and purposes, LOOKED LIKE defeat. He trounced those principalities and powers even in Sheol the place of the dead!

He took their beating down there even after the cross for 3 days. So you don't have to. Whoop them bulls with the triumph of the cross!

Once you have meditated and rested in what Jesus has done...receive the promise of psalm 23 and rest.

http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/1316.htm

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/BibleStudyAndTheology/Perspectives/PassionMovie_Gordon_Psalm22.aspx

What I love is how psalm 22 was prophesied even before crucifixion was invented! God speaking prophetically and Jesus fulfilling those prophecies on the cross. How can people not 'see' it?

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy127 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 am

t

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your true identity - the authority of the believer

Post by karen on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 am

I am going to say something that some people may construe as arrogance, but it is not. (nor how I mean to come across)

through this spiritual battle HE was increasing my level of faith by calling onto JESUS every single time. I was able to grab hold of the power of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, I am able to fight against satan himself.

In your own words above, you have discovered, literally, for yourself the very power that has been given to us by Jesus. You are wielding the sword of the Spirit. Your total reliance is upon Him, and your total victory is through Him. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith!

You are experiencing the victory of an overcoming believer. At the same time, you are rooted and grounded in HIm. Bless you Sista!

You wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, rulers of the darkness of this age/& world, and spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. What you bind on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose in heaven is loosed in the earth. Through the Father, Son, Holy Ghost and you, with Angel ministering spirits.

What a gr8 place to be, and to be aware of this in the earth! So many believers are not walking in this as a basic Christian principle. Now, spiritual warfare is fun!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy127 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:14 pm

T

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:40 pm

deleted.

Last edited by Nyagali on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Choice

Post by karen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:36 am

Absolutely! I agree 100% !!

We follow the leading of the Holy Spirit which is backed up in the word. Again and again, that is what I see. Spirit AND word.

We triumph in what Jesus has already done and enforce the victory of his work on the cross, here on earth. It is so perfect and not open to abuse. As dependency upon Him is the cornerstone.

Also, what we may do to win one battle, may not apply in the next. We build, line upon line, precept upon precept on what we have been taught. We grow and mature as believers, and exercise walking in love, walking in the Spirit, that is a given. We also stay in the word, through, study, meditating the scriptures, speaking them, hearing and hearing by the word of God, and prayer. We listen and apply what we learn as we are led by the Holy Spirit. Co-labourers together. We grow in Him, it is continuous.

Because we are in the Anointed One, and He in us, it cannot work any other way, or be abused. When we wish to exalt ourselves like Lucifer did, that short circuits our faith. It cannot work, as we must follow the spiritual laws set out by our Father. Just like Jesus did when He was on earth. He still operates within the legal boundaries set by our Father in Heaven and will never violate them. We disciplined ones are the same...

It is such a beautiful walk. Yet, at the same time, such a difficult one, and easy (if we trust in Him with all our heart...as children) At times it seems so simple, yet is such a deep and personal thing. Very hard to put into words. ???

Lately I have had the opportunity to observe close up, people living life without Him.
There is such emptiness there.
I ask in my heart, "Can they not sense the emptiness and confusion of a life without God?" I know I did before I received Him. I 'felt' it, as a tangible force when I was unsaved. It was like an invisible ceiling, and I felt cut off.

Also, I ask myself, inner, hypothetical questions. Like... when they (unbelievers) look at me, my life, "even when things appear to not be moving in my (the believer's) life... why do I continue to live this way?" Surely they must question, what the 'payoff' is for the me, the believer?

Do you know what I mean?... obeying God's commands when the unbelievers see no reward in it for you? What's the point, when all is not rosy? They may observe your season and see real hardship going on in your life.

Well for me, it all boils down to one thing, ...Love. I love God, because He has first loved me. My heart has responded to Him.
Then I think of all those times in my life, the things He has done for me, even if I never would have come to Him. Let alone all the things He has done since I have come to Him.

All the answered prayers, all the intercession, and healings, and results, in the lives of others, all the salvations I have personally been allowed to co-labour in. All the wonderful communications of the heart of my Father to me, personally, which I cherish. Then of course the wonder, love and beauty of my Saviour, given for me.

What a relationship!

Aw flip, it is an awesome walk, that cannot be put into words, only received and experienced. It is alive.

Yeah, warfare is now fun...as it is with Jesus and through Jesus, putting those who are against Him to flight and enforcing the covenant that His blood ratified for me.

I revel in this love, and that now my name is listed in the Lamb's book of life. I just want so many more names to be added too!

There is a scripture that says, Love, loves at all times. Well God IS Love, and He is eternal. He radiates it outwardly towards others, at ALL TIMES, across time.

Me, I have to TRY to do this, as it is so easy to be mean and fleshly and walk like a meathead! (carnal Christian) It takes real effort on my part. (that in itself is warfare - but it is the fight of faith)
Love loves the unlovely, and those who behave in an unloving way. Not those that I think, deserve it! lol!. Love gives and forgives. The God kind of love is pretty amazing, much better than mine!

I choose to inwardly yield to Him, His love placed inside of me through Jesus. God presenced in my midst. This new creature doesn't always get it right, but when I fall I arise, and start over.

Yes, this Christian walk, must look weird to those who choose to walk outside of His love?

Thank you for this thread, and reminding me that I am not wrestling against flesh and blood, and how awesome our God is.

God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever (and I'm a whosoever )believes in Him shall be saved!

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 am

You are gonna laugh at this!

After placing the above post and praying thanksgiving to Father, I went downstairs to put out the washing.

I had forgotten that I had baked a cinnamon, raisin and apple pastry, and had left it on the worktop to cool. (large enough for 4 ppl)

Well, it was gone! I mean ALL of it!

You guessed it...IN the dog!!

I called him in from the garden, and he was sooo reluctant to come. I used my most authoritave and menacing 'bad dog' voice. Finally he slithered in front of me, and sat with fullest attention.

I told him, he was loved and forgiven, even though he was naughty. Do you know, he looked relieved!

Then I turned over the baking tray, and he had missed some. So I let him eat that too! lol! (he's an old dog of 12yrs)

Father, was that an opportunity to walk in love, even with a dog???

As I came back from hanging out the washing, I decided to forget what Max had done, and thought of all the things Father glosses over with me. Love covers a multitude of sins.

Then I thought of Lucifer. Angel of praise, worship and light. Created by God, before he rebelled. I was reminded of a revelation someone spoke of, that he had received about him.

God clearly spoke to this individual and said, with heartbreak. "Oh HOW I loved him!"

What a thought?

As I thought on, I realised, and wondered how much Father hates experiencing loss. Me too, well anybody for that matter?

Father lost Lucifer and those angels who went with him. At one place in the Bible an Angel says, we are not to hate him. Then I thought on.... to how Father lost us too, in the fall, to Lucifer. Loss is such a terrible thing. It was not in the original plan and purpose of God for mankind, surely?

Those demons are fallen angels who chose to separate from the love of God.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I got my answer!!!!

Post by karen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 am

I got my answer!!!! To a question that has been bugging me since I first became a Christian!!!

I heard, 'MERCY triumphs over Judgement'

My secret question in my heart, goes right back to the Fall. Why? Why was Satan allowed to roam the earth? Why didn't Adam protect, like he was supposed to? Why, why, why? Did it all go to mush? Why did You allow Lord? Why does the devil get released again?

MERCY triumphs over judgement.

He was cast out of heaven with one third who went with him. All loved by God our Father. MERCY. (undeserved pardon/unmerited favour)

Adam was commanded in Genesis to 'guard' the garden. Gen 2:15 to tend and keep it has the meaning of; to guard, when you look up and research in other translations. If we guard something, we guard and protect it, AGAINST something or someone. A threat.

Adam had dominion, as does the believer of today, and could have exercised that authority. The tares could have grown alongside the wheat.

Okay, Adam failed and death resulted. Spiritual death. The wages of sin is death. Lucifer/Satan sowing that bad seed producing death, which will now multiply with the Eden blessing, if nothing is put in place to stop it.

The blessing given to Adam, made things fruitful, multiply and cover the earth. Good or bad.

So to stop it, Judgement immediately follows. Prophesied by Father, in that good seed being Jesus.

Now, moving forward, why does Satan get released again (after 1,000 year reign) later on? MERCY again??? Before the FINAL Judgement? When everyone who wants to, gets thrown into that lake of fire reserved for the devil and his angels. (not them - just Lucifer + co)

There really is no argument to the right-ness/righteousness of that judgement.

Mercy doesn't say, "you haven't done wrong" Mercy says, "I love you, even though you've done wrong"

The punishment will come, but His arm is stretched out still in love. I see that, in Jesus staked out on that cross. Awesome!

Please forgive me, as I only have this in seed form at the moment.

All this from a parable acted out today with a pastry eating dog!!!???????

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 am

One last thought...something in the above could be mis-construed by the way I typed it.

So just to clarify...

I am not advocating loving demons, in what I posted above, or that Satan is being offered forgiveness through the cross.

He is judged already. Jesus told us so in John 16:7-13.

John 16:11 [Amp]
11About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.

John 16:11 [NIV]
11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

John 16:11 [NKJ]
11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

what I meant to say above was....I get judged at the judgement seat of Christ and He paid the price for me. Whooh! Halleujah

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum