Past "bad" boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past "bad" boyfriend

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 am

I had a couple of dreams lately where a bad boyfriend from 16 yrs ago is sitting and watching me from his car.

In the first dream I am back living at home with my parents and they are really wealthy (not in real life) and they invite the guy in to have dinner with us. (they hated him in real life) In the dream I felt no emotion except maybe confusion. My parents were "wining and dining him".

In the second dream.. he is watching me again from his car and a lady comes over to me in my car and says.." Why is he here? Do you think he wants to get back with you?"

I have had no thoughts of this guy lately. He was a part of my "rebel against God" period in my life.
Wanted your thoughts on this.. I'm guessing it's a warning of some kind against falling into old habits or to keep myself seperate from secular things even though people around me partake.. or maybe even to not invite things in my parents have already invited in their life.

hhhmmmm better pray on it... to protect myself.
Jen

praying

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Past "bad" boyfriend

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 am

Father,

In the name of Jesus we lift up our friend Jen and plead the blood of Jesus over her. Lord we thank you that you protect us from all ungodly situations and that you remind us of the truth.....we thank You for that right now. Father we thank you that you give us clarity of mind and that we stay focused on you.

We pray these things in Jesus name,

amen

connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi precious Jen.
Please pray as I only see in part.

I just felt moved to say this and ask you a question. Did something happen 16 years ago in the way of an attack in the relationship or around the same time in the relationship? I am in agreement that the Lord is warning you but I sense that it had to do with this guy and something happening in that relationship around that time? I could be off.

As I was reading your dream I sensed that there has been many things that have hit you out of no where in a way of attacks. You have a very strong calling on your life in the area of deliverance. The Lord has anointed you in the area of evangelism. Girl you are called and there has been like this warring over your life, and I just want you to know the Lord won it for you already, he is covering you no matter what you are facing. hoooo!

I want to encourage you in the Beloved because man life has not been easy for you dear one. When the Lord calls us he desires to deal with and get rid of issues so he can mold us and make us into his beautiful bride and that is what he is doing with you.

Please forgive me if I have got is wrong. I just saw you in the spirit and have seen some things you have gone through and see his hand print is all over you beautiful one.You go girl!
'
Please toss what does not fit.

Huggies
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Something else to consider Miss Jen is the that the same type of "harrassing spirit" that your ex had, may be creeping up again. The fact that he was watching you from a distance leads me to say it's "harrassing". Anytime someone sits and watches you, it's mean to torment you. It may not be HIM, but the same spirit.

That's my two cents...not sure...just stepping out in faith. flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:36 am

And Jen, one other thought.

We have ALL authority over the enemy!

Love,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 am

Connie,
That is so funny.. I actually watched a program this very morning that I had taped. And it was a lesson on pleading the blood of Jesus!! I totally believe it and I know you're right. we have authority over Satin through the blood Jesus!
I've already claimed it! Thanks sister!

hisbeautyforashes,
AWWWW you're so sweet, you make me feel like I can do anything! You're so right life is tough when you choose to walk with God.. but I wouldn't have it any other way. I actually think it's tougher without him.
kiss

Cholette,
That's a good point... the watching being a harassing spirit. I have sort of had a revival of passion for God in my life this year and ever since then I've been experienced some pretty big attacks. Guess I'm doing something right. Nanny nanny boo boo Satin!!!

happy dance

Gonna plead the blood and put my armour on everyday!
Thanks ya'll !!!!

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top