text message without sender: the queen is visiting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

text message without sender: the queen is visiting?

Post by traveller on Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I am puzzled about this dream. Have thought and prayed about it for a couple of weeks now but not getting much closer. Please share if the HS leads you to. Thank you!
First scene: My husband and I were in an apartment in my home country. I was with one of my sisters-in-law organizing some of my clothes. I'd already packed up a bag but found another pile of my (old)clothes in a walk-in-robe. Amongst them was an old blue skirt that had become very wide. I commented:if I'd known I still had a blue skirt I would't have had to buy that new one I did recently(true irl) but when I picked it up from the pile, I noticed it looked so wide like the elastic had totally gone, so I was glad I'd bought a new one anyway. I still tried on this old one (and noticed more clearly it was blue and white with flowers on it) but that's also when I noticed in particular that the elastic was too worn as the skirt fell of me if I didn't hold it up. When it fell down/when I put it down my bottom was bare.. .My sister-in-law was still there with me and saw me but somehow I didn't mind that she saw me like that. This whole scene happened in this walk-in-robe. I then told her about my husband not liking skirts but that he would get over that:)
Next scene:
My husband and I were planning our schedule for the next day(as we were on holidays there). We'd just decided to go somewhere, but then we got a text message. I thought it had come from an (unsaved) lady I know. The text message said that this morning the queen (of that country) had just announced she was going to be in the capital city on a surprise visit and that she'd be walking around there..
Eventhough originally I thought to know who'd sent the text, when we looked at the text it did not have a sender.. We were surprised about the announcement and somehow sorry we were going to miss out on the royal visit, but we still stuck with the other plans for the day.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top