Destruction had his way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destruction had his way

Post by lucygirl on Sat May 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Last year while my husband and I were houseparents at a children's ranch, I've had several dreams. Mostly about being physically attacked by evil, or a warning about pending destruction. One night in particular I saw a strange man (De-struction)standing at a door. A man of the house (authority) opened the door. Destruction was dressed in a black coat and a black hat. He looked like an ordinary man. Authority stepped aside as Destruction handed him a box of snakes and proceded to walk over to a small boy. Destruction covered the boy with his coat and coughed on him, and when the coat was pulled away, the boy was as white as a ghost.
So, I told this dream to the director of this children's home. He acted like I was from Mars and politely asked me not to share this dream with anyone else on staff or the boys we were taking care of. I said o.k. but otherwise would not be afriad of what people thought of me. (I've always been a little odd).
I prayed, but I also felt like it was up to the authority over this ranch to pray and divert destruction. A few weeks later we were being dismissed and the ranch shut down. I hate to see such wonderful places, so full of peace and safety for children, go that route. It was a Christian facility and the enemy hated what we were doing in the lives of troubled boys.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top