snakes in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes in my dream

Post by bimbade on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 am

Hi All,

I had this dream last night. There were two snakes, i remember one had distinct colours of orange and white stripes.

I was scared of the snakes cos i didnt want them near me BUT i remember that there was a man in the dream , who asked me to not be scared of them that "The snakes were being examined/observed like for a scientific experiment".

Can anyone please explain what this means to me. Thanks.

Secondly, i have also previously dreamt of myself swimming in an ocean but i was able to keep my head up and swim through the current.

bimbade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes in my dream

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 am

I was thinking that my snakes are always attacks by Satin.. could this dream mean you have two attacks looming around you, but not to be scared because God is watching them carefully for you ??

What about the man.. how did he make you feel? He could be a good guy or he could be be the deceiver. Also did the dream leave you feeling at peace or feeling yucky and scared? Your feelings will tell you more about who it could be.

Hang in there,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbade on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 am

Hi Jen,

thanks for ur insight. The man tried to make me calm and i got the impression that he had power over them and he was also of a calm spirit.

i wasnt scared, just worried about seeing snakes in my dream.

bimbade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 am

Bimbade,

I felt the same way. I sense that the man may have been a representation of the Father telling you that through examination of the problem you conquer the problem. I pray that makes sense.

Love in Christ,

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top