Repost Human Dead Body and house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Human Dead Body and house

Post by cbvirtuous on Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 am

In real life, I met a man online on a christian dating site. We met 2 years ago, at the time I was living in Georgia and he was living in Ohio. I live in virginia now.

#1 My dream....About 3 months after I met him 2 years ago in the flesh, december 2oo8, I dreamt I was standing in some house 2nd floor at the window, I knew it was supposed to be my home by the way it felt, it was a twin or duplex, it felt like. It felt good, like home to me and it was a peaceful, settled feeling there. I was looking out of a 2nd floor window. He walked toward the front door of the house and looked up at me, but he was in a dark colored uniform. In the dream I felt excited he was coming. It felt as though in the dream when he was walking to the doorstep, he was coming home, like the home maybe was ours. It was a comforting feeling, it felt like hed gotten off work and was returning home, but Im not absolutely sure because there was no indication in the dream we were married and id never live with someone out of wedlock that way. So the scenery switches to us in bed, in the bedroom of the house making love. At first it seemed I was not in my body but I was watching us. Iam not detailing this to be inappropriate, only to obtain clarity. So I will tastefully explain. What stood out to me was that our arms were outstretched side to side, like when we do arm circles...he was laying above me and both our arms were outstretched wide and our hands were clasped on both sides. Then it seemed as though I was back in my body and could only feel our outstretched hands clasped. Then I woke up and I wasnt sure if we were married in the dream or not ......At the time of this dream, I must note, he was a student at a christian school studying psychology. My first thought when I awoke was that in the dream he was a firefighter, or officer, I knew it was something of a noble service career but neither seemed logical to me. Well I found out he joined the Navy and enlisted, when he told me several weeks later and asked me what I thought of his decision. He is now stationed in virginia for his first year, about a year after him telling me of his enlistment. He is now stationed ten minutes from my home in virginia which did not resemble the one in the dream although i am on the second floor. We are not dating at this time.

#2 In January this year after things had fizzled out, I had a third dream, he was laying naked on a metal table, in what looked like in a coroners lab or forensic lab. He was dead. He had an open chest held open by some kind of metal apparatus. There was a figure standing over him working on his heart with surgical instruments. I could not see a face on the figure but only the hands and a figure. They had a doctors labcoat on. God then spoke to me these words... I am working on his heart. However this may be only literally concerning his emotional and spiritual state of heart not having anything to do with me, but Id like to get some additional interpretation on what these dreams mayve meant.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top