hotel water slide and a dentist chair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hotel water slide and a dentist chair

Post by Angelwings on Fri May 21, 2010 7:50 pm

I had a dream that I was riding a few water slides or possibly the same slide over again a few times....at what seemed to be a hotel. I don't remember seeing too much water, it could have been a regular slides but for some reason I feel like they were water slides. I was able to see in to the a room of the hotel as I was going down the slide. I saw 3 of my husbands relatives sitting in a dentist chair. They were all 3 sitting together in one chair. I believe they were 2 aunts and an uncle. The relatives in his dream do not resemble his real life relatives...at least that I know of because there are some relatives I have not met, I've only seen pictures. But in the dream I knew they were my husbands relatives.
There were a few things in the way as I was riding down....I had to move them out of the way or I had to move around them myself. I remember using an elevator at one point. It was strange because it seemed like a tree house style elevator (if that makes any sense). The elevator was outside, made of wood and leaves....tiki style.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top