Invasion from unknowns, Posted after reading Invasion from Russia.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invasion from unknowns, Posted after reading Invasion from Russia.

Post by Tkay on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 am

I had this dream a while back and it really disturbed me to the point I didn't want to talk about it. I was reading some other dreams about invasions from Russia, so I will share this as well.

I live in a small town. We only have 2 stop lights and the thought of an invasion there was kinda odd, but none the less. Here goes.

I was going down the street in front of one of the shops when the sky turned dark like it would when a bad thunderstorm is approaching. All of a sudden we were being attacked. I dont' remember if anything was falling from the sky, but the people attacking were dressed similar to the guys from Star Wars, Royal Guards or something like that. Their outfits were white and their heads were covered. Resembled a robot, sort of. It was odd because they were tearing up the asphalt in the street. Dragging some kind of tool across it and making huge ruts. I don't remember shooting or anything, just seemed they were determined to tear up the ground for some reason.

The next scene I was on the Middle School Grounds and these people were everywhere. It was like they were standing guard and I think they were rounding people up, or taking a guard post somewhere. I can't remember exactly, but I felt angry that they had the gall to do this. I was fighting back and they didn't like it. They subdued several of us by basically standing around us with the weapons and the last I remember we walking. I remember feeling very angry, helpless and caged. I was also looking for the first chance to strike back or get away. I do not react well to these things.

I am not sure if this a warning of something to come personally, maybe something I was dealing with at the time in my life. Could be about things to come to the U.S.

Thoughts anyone?

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invasion from unknowns, Posted after reading Invasion from Russia.

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 pm

sounds like some kind of control that you will want to fight back but be helpless...sounds like government stuff to me... thinking hmm..we'll just have to pray.
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 am

all I can say about the outfits is at first they looked like robots. They were human, just covered really well. Like the power rangers or something. You could see no skin or anything. I don't remember what the weapons looked like and I don't remember voices either. Just remember feeling very caged and angry.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top